Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

phillip1756
  Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:01 am

Party Mascot
This is quite a big request so it's understandable if not many people have time to do it. The edits I need need to be done on the mack looseleaf charsets (I'll provide a link at the bottom).

I need both the standard templates for male and female to be edited to be um, anatomically correct (lol) and different like poses done for them, the poses are as follows:

Standard walking
Sitting
Lying down
Dead
Punching (Jab, hook, uppercut)
Ducking
Fists up
Two handed weapon swing
One Handed Weapon Swing
Aiming handgun pose
Aiming long gun pose
Swimming
Kicking Pose
Stab Attack Pose

I understand this is a lot to ask and will be very grateful for anyone who can do this for me

Link to templates: http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/

Top Top

phillip1756
  Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Party Mascot
bump these are really important to my game I can't finish them without it

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 am
very undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

This is a huge request you have here. Considering it's integral for your project, I'd suggest hiring someone to do it professionally.

Unfortunately, time is money rather than gratefulness.

Top Top

phillip1756
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:27 am

Party Mascot
ZenVirZan wrote:
This is a huge request you have here. Considering it's integral for your project, I'd suggest hiring someone to do it professionally.

Unfortunately, time is money rather than gratefulness.

thought about offering payment but because it's possible i'd have to do a kickstarter i'd need a price from someone about how much they'd want before i can do it

Top Top

Amy
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
I guarantee someone's already made most of these; from a quick Google, Archeia made a few poses:

https://divisionheaven.me/tag/rtp/

Might be worth tracking down someone like them and getting permission to use them rather than trying to get someone to make it for you. Reason being that templates tend to be a personal thing people make as a project itself, with the time that goes into it it's unlikely someone will jump up and make one for someone else unless they have a personal interest in the project.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:36 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
I'm going to have to encourage you to do it yourself. Because the nature of your request assumes some ability on your part to make edit to templates. Surely if you were planning to add hair and clothes to them you'd be able to make them anatomically correct yourself. And re-positioning limbs shouldn't be beyond you.

Top Top

phillip1756
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Party Mascot
coyotecraft wrote:
I'm going to have to encourage you to do it yourself. Because the nature of your request assumes some ability on your part to make edit to templates. Surely if you were planning to add hair and clothes to them you'd be able to make them anatomically correct yourself. And re-positioning limbs shouldn't be beyond you.

I got slight ability with re-positioning the limbs apart from things like making the arms look like they're swinging etd and as for anatomically correct idk it seems to come out wrong

Top Top

phillip1756
  Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Party Mascot
Princess Amy wrote:
I guarantee someone's already made most of these; from a quick Google, Archeia made a few poses:

https://divisionheaven.me/tag/rtp/

Might be worth tracking down someone like them and getting permission to use them rather than trying to get someone to make it for you. Reason being that templates tend to be a personal thing people make as a project itself, with the time that goes into it it's unlikely someone will jump up and make one for someone else unless they have a personal interest in the project.

had a search for these poses with the mack style charsets but couldn't find them

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:47 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
phillip1756 wrote:
coyotecraft wrote:

I got slight ability with re-positioning the limbs apart from things like making the arms look like they're swinging etd and as for anatomically correct idk it seems to come out wrong

We have a Pixel WIP thread and an Edits& Rips board you can post in and get feedback to figure out how to improve it.

Top Top

phillip1756
  Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:31 am

Party Mascot
coyotecraft wrote:
phillip1756 wrote:
coyotecraft wrote:

We have a Pixel WIP thread and an Edits& Rips board you can post in and get feedback to figure out how to improve it.

I'll check that out because struggling and can't pay anyone without quotes on how much they'd like for it

Top Top

phillip1756
  Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:56 am

Party Mascot
Bump, I can probably pay if I need to would just need someone to quote me how much

Top Top