Heretic86
  Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 am

Party Mascot
Heretic's Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts
Version: 2.0
By: Heretic

Introduction

Updated: Saturday, August 20th, 2016

This is a Collection of literally every fully realized script I have ever written for RMXP.

It also contains Scripts and other Art Assets written by many other very talented people, with their permission, all working together. There is a MASSIVE amount of content in this package.

Features

Can I claim this Collection features literally EVERYTHING?

This is a list of most of the fully compatible complete Scripts:
Content Hidden

Every Script has been given a proper Demo dedicated to the use of that script!

This Collection also contains a huge repository of Music, Sprites, Art, Animations, and Tilesets. I've done my best to include only the Best of the Best!

The Tilesets are fully configured so all you need to do is import the graphic then copy and paste the Tileset into your game!

Numerous Tutorial Events and Event Systems are also provided. This Collection will teach you everything from the most basic things in RMXP to some of the most complex and difficult to pull off techniques. Multiple mapping techniques and styles have been utilized in order to show what can be accomplished by pushing the limits of RMXP.

I've also built a small Mini Game to show off all of the scripts working together in harmony. Can you discover the Secret of the Crumbling King?

Versioning - I put the Version Number at 0.9 because I suspect there are probably still a few bugs left. All the critical bugs that I am aware of have been resolved, but because there are so many scripts involved, there will most likely be a lot of updates.

Screenshots

Vehicles
Content Hidden

Animated Title Scene
Content Hidden

XRXS Battle System Overhaul, Warping Background, Enemy HP Bars, and Spy Equipment
Content Hidden

Map Scene using Custom Tilesets and Caterpillar (a.k.a. XP Followers)
Content Hidden

Dynamic Lights
Content Hidden

Demo

http://downloads.chaos-project.com/here ... nVer2.3.7z (Version 2.3)
- Updated: Saturday, August 20th, 2016

Script

Package contains a large number of Scripts. Due to this, please download the Demo for script access.

Instructions

Instructions for each individual script are contained within the Demo.

FAQ

The Demo of this Collection should answer all of your questions. Each Script has been given at least one NPC for demonstrating the functionality of each of the features. The Demo plays somewhat like a Mini Game / Demo hybrid.

Compatibility

SDK is included and some of the scripts are dependant. Most however are not SDK dependant. Every script contained within this Collection is fully compatible with every other script in the Collection. The scripts that I have written, I have made an effort to work either with or without the SDK due to the numerous compatability issues that result from SDK usage.

Individual Scripts are designed to be pulled out and still retain their functionality. You are bound to find at least one or two things that will be extremely useful to you.

Credits and Thanks

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this project. You have been listed in the games Ending Credits screen. If you have not been properly listed, please let me know and I will update asap.

Author's Notes

This Collection has taken me several years to put together. I feel there are still many ways to push the envelope even further. If you have anything you would like to add to this project, be it Art, Tilesets, Sprites, Music, or other Scripts, please let me know and we can show off the best of your work as well.

I've uploaded on several other sites, so this is not quite brand new, but should still be extremely useful to just about everyone.

Terms and Conditions

Due to multiple scripts from several authors being used, please refer to any legal sections for the appropriate Terms and Conditions for that script.

Distribution of this Collection is done with the concent of all creators to the best of my knowledge.

---

So what do you guys think? Anything else you'd like to see added? Find any killer bugs? But most importantly, is there at least one or two things in here that you'd find to be useful?

Last edited by Heretic86 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:59 am, edited 8 times in total.

Top Top

odinel
  Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:23 pm

This is simply awesome.

But I'm not able to extract the file for some reason..

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm
BEWARE: Glitchfinder's sense of humor sucks.
Staff

Party Mascot

Maybe try re-downloading it? The project extracted just fine for me when I tried it. Just make sure you're not trying to extract it as a .zip file or something. (Then again, executable zip archives kind of disappeared like ten years ago, with the exception of hardware drivers.)

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Heretic86
  Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 am

Party Mascot
Would a Zip version be preferable then?

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:25 am
Staff

Party Mascot

It shouldn't be needed. It sounds like a damaged download to me. (For example, their connection might have dropped partway through) If they are able to extract RPG Maker projects they've archived themselves, then yours should work just fine as well.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Heretic86
  Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 am

Party Mascot
Could be an indication of a virus on their system too...

---

So what did you think of it? Sure it needs "more" but all projects always need more...

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:24 pm
Staff

Party Mascot

I haven't actually done much more than dig through the code to see how things ticked. So I don't yet have much of an impression in terms of usability, playability, or anything along those lines. If I get a bit more free time soon, I can definitely check it out, though.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Heretic86
  Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Party Mascot
I was just hoping for a generalized opinion. This is pretty cool, that has some bugs, this feature is great, that was very useful, etc... Nothing too extensive because I am sure there are still bugs to be ironed out considering the volume of scripts, events, and maps!

Top Top

Amy
  Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:19 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
I must have missed this, I've been playing through the demo, and it's really interesting. Got a lot of faith in the scripts themselves if the presentation is that good. Nice work putting this together.

Top Top

Heretic86
  Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:49 am

Party Mascot
Princess Amy wrote:
I must have missed this, I've been playing through the demo, and it's really interesting. Got a lot of faith in the scripts themselves if the presentation is that good. Nice work putting this together.

Did you get into the Tomb of the Crumbling King?

(Yeah, some parts do resemble gameplay.)

Top Top

Heretic86
  Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 am

Party Mascot
Bump.

MASSIVE UPDATE

I've updated this to Version 2.0 due to the addition of FIFTEEN exceptional new scripts, including VEHICLES!

Top Top

Heretic86
  Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Party Mascot
Bump.

Updated. Added a Scene Transitions Pack script by ThallionDarkshine so you can have Final Fantasy 10 style Transitions into Battles. No other scripts have been changed. Minor update since there are no critical bugfixes or major changes such as occured when Vehicles were added.

66 total fully compatible scripts now.

Top Top

Lithering
  Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Heretic86 wrote:
Bump.

Updated. Added a Scene Transitions Pack script by ThallionDarkshine so you can have Final Fantasy 10 style Transitions into Battles. No other scripts have been changed. Minor update since there are no critical bugfixes or major changes such as occured when Vehicles were added.

66 total fully compatible scripts now.

sORRY, PLEASE DELETE THIS COMENT.

Top Top

Heretic86
  Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:21 am

Party Mascot
UPDATED
Saturday, August 20th, 2016

Added
- Heretic's Dynamic Lighting Version 1.0 - Release
Content Hidden

- Heretic's Unlimited Event Page Conditions
Content Hidden

- KK20's Custom Prices
Content Hidden

- Added Sithjesters Sprites (800+ New Characters)
Content Hidden

Top Top

Heretic86
  Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:22 am

Party Mascot
UPDATED to Version 2.4
https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.p ... #msg180363

New features include Updates to Dynamic Lights and Super Event Sensor allowing Players to use Darkness to hide!

Top Top