Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
    Xhukari
  Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Generic Townsperson
I'll share a dream I had many, many years ago...

I'm in a field, it is filled with the same shadow-blurry woman (who has no face), all evenly spaced apart. I look around, I'm calm, I go up to one and put my penis in her. And pee; shortly after she explodes. The end.

Top Top

StrawberrySmiles
  Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 pm
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

That was beautiful.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:00 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
All I can imagine

Top Top

Hybrida
  Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:23 pm
••••••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••••••

Party Mascot

Yet again I dreamed the T-1000 was trying to kill me. I always escape, and wake up with full of adrenaline.

This is like the ninth dream. I keep a dream log too. Here's 3:

1)
In a previous dream I was running from the T-1000, and a taxi driver stopped for me. "Get in, I'll save you." It was too obvious, so I ran away. The taxi driver got out and chased me. I jumped a gate. The taxi dude walked through the gate as if it wasn't there... He was a T-1000. I woke up scared.

2)
In a recent dream Me and some kids were setting remote mines to stop the T-1000. The mines didn't work, we just pissed him off, and he only ran after me. I got away by waking up :tongue:

3) in a dream long ago, the T-1000 was chasing some dude. The guy escaped by running in the house. I was watching it up close until the T-1000 looked at me and said "I guess I'll settle for killing you." He grabbed me and I woke up panicked.

I only dreamed about the T-X once. Ironically spraying perfume in her face confuses her. At least in my dream. I always escape some way. Still scary to lucid dream about Terminators.

Etc...

To be honest I may piss myself If I ever saw Robert Patrick in person... Dude stop trying to terminate me! A movie villiain from 1992 is still giving me nightmares. Funny how I never dream about the scary guy in the painting from Ghostbusters 2. He's way more frightening. Vigo I think his name was.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 pm
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
I dreamed I was helping my old neighbors attach a mower to their tractor. But they were missing parts, so we had to look at my dad's tractor and then later drove to a hardware store to figure out what parts and sizes they needs.

There were parts of this dream, usually while we were waiting or moving from one place to another, that I just be observant and realize I was dreaming. Like wait- it was night and we got in a car, now we're in truck and it's daytime.

But the weirdest part was, everyone kept calling the mower shaft "The arms of Apophis" or sometimes the "Hands of"
And I thought to myself on the way to the checkout, that wouldn't it be funny if that's all the ancient Egyptian gods were. Machines. And their dominion was just whatever the were used for.
Content Hidden

What if The Eye of Ra was actually a gear. And all this symbolism of sun rays and choppy waters was just an interpretation of how the cogs fit together.

Edit: It's just freaky coincidence that these dream elements were popping up today. I watch The Librarians with my mom, and the main villain was Apep a.k.a Apophis. And there was this weird thing with Gears under a museum.

Then later, my dad comes home with a new (used) tractor that he won from an auction. Which I knew about, and probably why I dreamed about tractors in the first place. But we unloaded it next to my neighbors driveway. And it was night, like my dream. So I was feeling extra paranoid, like was my dream trying to tell me something? What's going to go wrong? It didn't have a steering wheel for one.
So I'm asking my dad if the PTO works ok and if the mower shaft we have is the right size and everything. As far as he knows it's going to work fine.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
The other night I dreamed I had abs. Not super defined washboard abs. But my stomach was flatter than it's been in a while. And I was like "Oh cool, there was more muscle under there than I thought. Is this because I've been drinking diet coke?" lol.

Top Top

fucbillgates
  Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:02 am

I play tons of minecraft and I ended up having a super weird dream I was graduating from some type of police academy and needed to elytera fly to the ceremony that tim the toolman taylor was hosting. That's about all that happened, But that was one extremely weird dream.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
Someone in a dream explained to me how reality can be bent in a way that brings people together to live some fantasy adventure, and even if you bend reality back it will have left an impression in the fabric of the universe. So despite having no memories of each other, that impression will altered circumstances in a way that brings those people together again when their lives wouldn't normally have crossed.

So like, hbgames only exists because at some point we were at the crux of an alternate configuration of reality. Is that what they call predestined?

Ok, I just wanted to write that down. I'm going back to sleep.

Top Top

StrawberrySmiles
  Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:35 am
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

The sun had just gone down.

Somehow involved heinous situation, we began turning. After finishing the first part, we hesitated on the second: consume the flesh of a hospitalized woman and throw away her unborn children. The reasoning is unknown.

After finally finishing the deed, we've fully become different beings. Though we seem human on the outside, except for our eye colors, we have sharp teeth and hypnotic powers. I've gained confidence in myself, enough to flirt and make men do whatever I want them to. My partner does not seem to mind.

A close friend of ours suddenly leaves town, asking us to pick up his young daughter after school. Her house is messy as usual, but she is excited about staying with her "uncle and aunt", showing us a bunch of stuff.

Instead of going home, we head to our business location - a cross between a small theater with video games and DVDs to play. After we close, we decide it was for the best to turn the girl into one of us. At first she's terrified, yet she accepts it soon after.

Later that evening I bump into a guy who has the same eye color as my partner: orange. After our gazes lock, we realize we are same, and give each other a friendly nod. Investigating something, I head to my target is about to close up his shop. We had apparently set up an appointment beforehand. Once alone, and together, I seduce him to get whatever I needed.

After returning home, the girl's father calls us, telling us that "something big is coming" and he might be able to make it back home.

Top Top

Xilef
  Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:57 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy

Had a nightmare that you guys were pissed off that I posted about a project of mine in 4 different threads across 4 different boards

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:54 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy

Since you confessed you were only dreaming of infidelity, the punishment will be lenient. Your loyalty punch card will be torn asunder and you'll be issued a new one.

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 am
undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

Xilef wrote:
Had a nightmare that you guys were pissed off that I posted about a project of mine in 4 different threads across 4 different boards
how dare you post anywhere other than here :unsure:

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 pm
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
I went to bed really early and slept for 12hours. It was really a deep restful sleep too.
So I had this dream I was in space. Going around the dark side of Saturn or Uranus or something. It's dumb because I didn't have a spaceship in my dream. There was a tether dragging behind me, and in my left hand was a green radar screen that was telling me I should be coming up to something soon.

So the dream kinda splinters at this point. Like I went back and did a do-over.

In one version my radar picked up all these rings and dots. In person they just looked like orbs and light trails. Idk if they were alien ships or lifeforms in their own right. They were moving like they were alive. And further out was this vortex thing they were all coming in and out of. Hard to explain.

In another version I floated up to the van that belonged to Steven's Dad from Steven Universe. But inside was like an Otaku Anime Fan's room. I go up to the bookshelves to read some of the spines. (I can only see with my flashlight) And they're just SU episodes in book form. Only the one's with Steven are labeled (Male) and there were yellow books labeled (Female). So I open one up thinking "Oh I get it. If Rose and Greg had a girl..." But it wasn't human. It was a prickly pear cactus with a face. And each of it's appendages had faces too as it got bigger. I was like...

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
Had another one of those High School Math class stress dreams again.
"Solve Equations 1 through 16" sweet, I'll have this done before class is over.
*Spend a really long time looking at my calculator for the multiplication button.
Grr, this is taking too long, I'll do it by hand.
Hmm, what is this number I'm looking at?
I'm having difficulty reading it.
My glasses are gone.
Get really close to the page. It's 45 x something-6. Whatever I just start working it out.
There it's done.
But is it right?
Double check.
The numbers have changed!
I'm such and idiot. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
I had a dream I started working a grocery store. But it was this giant operation. There was an employee in every corner. Everyone was coordinated and worked quickly together. I was really impressed with the logistics and teamwork. Like 5 people would swoop in and do a task in one motion and then go back to their station. And everyone was in a good mood.

I was like, "This would never work back home. Every place is understaffed, there wouldn't even be 5 people. Everyone is expected to work alone. If you interrupt someone, the whole place collapses, and everyone just wants to leave."

Top Top

Hybrida
  Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:33 pm
••••••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••••••

Party Mascot

I had a dream I had a pet wailord (pokemon). I was transferring him to a smaller pool. He kept jumping out into a nearby larger pool. It was funny because I kept putting him back, then he broke the smaller pool, and stared at me.

I carried him around for a bit. Pokemon fans knows it's impossible to carry a wailord in your hands. Somehow I did. Funny dream. I really enjoyed it.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:35 am
Sponsor

Big Dumb Guy
There was a lot going on in this dream. But there was this really comforting moment when Dumbledor visited me with a photo album of sculptures that I took pictures of and "forgot" two years ago when I was at magic school.
He reminded me I was talented and i shouldn't hold myself back just because nobody else could do what I can.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8