Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
    coyotecraft
  Wed May 01, 2019 10:07 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Maybe it's because I was hungry yesterday but didn't eat anything because nothing was appealing.
But last night I had a dream I was eating orange peels and cocoa mix powdered. I vividly recall savoring the texture. The soft bite of the skin and the grit of the dry powder between my teeth.

Top Top

Nathaniel3W
  Thu May 02, 2019 10:11 am

Generic Townsperson

Chocolate oranges are a thing. Maybe you should try eating some orange peels and cocoa mix and see how it turns out.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri May 10, 2019 5:10 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Omnipresent Merchant

Nathaniel3W wrote:
Chocolate oranges are a thing. Maybe you should try eating some orange peels and cocoa mix and see how it turns out.
This is an objectively terrible idea. Cocoa powder tastes nothing like chocolate any way. (Speaking from my childhood experience of shoving a crap ton of it in my mouth then being like "OH GAWD THIS TASTES AWFUL WTF??"

Just get some Jaffa cakes or something less ... raw, to put it mildly. Jaffa is chocolate-orange flavour and I PERSONALLY LOVE IT.

As for dreams, when I was in a sort of limbo between dreaming but still being somewhat awake, I'd just hours ago watched a shit ton of movie trailers at the cinema prior to watching detective pikachu, and I had all these dreams of how my games would look if rendered into blockbuster-level high budget movies.

Had a lot of funny comedic scenes as well. Like Tristy falling through Lazarus as he is ethereal and she just sorta falls though him and he shrugs nonchalantly while playfully acting like he can catch her.

Or Koko having one of her breakdowns and losing her shit during the Daddy issues phase of her life and Lilac shooshpapping her to calm the fuck down.

Ofcourse there were more epic scenes as well, like Yi doing the terminator eye gleam as the background faded out to black around her, or the free-falling part of intelligence where rolly pep and Tristy descend down into the city below from a skyrail.

So that was a nice dream before going to sleep for 10 hours where no dreams were vivid enough for me to remember.

Top Top

Xilef
  Fri May 10, 2019 9:48 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy

BizarreMonkey wrote:
This is an objectively terrible idea. Cocoa powder tastes nothing like chocolate any way. (Speaking from my childhood experience of shoving a crap ton of it in my mouth then being like "OH GAWD THIS TASTES AWFUL WTF??"
You are a fool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry%27s ... ate_Orange this is one of the most popular chocolate products in the UK, I don't know a single person who doesn't love this chocolate.

It tastes very different to the orange flavour you're imagining due to the milk chocolate. Cocoa in general mixes well with a lot of stuff that is a million miles away from regular cocoa flavour. Chilli, strawberry, cherry, mint are examples of other flavours that can be found mixed with chocolate.

EDIT: Actually on second thought, you're not going to get the Terry's flavour eating orange peel/zest with cocoa. Buy Jaffa Cakes or Terry's Chocolate Orange, far less work required in getting the orange:cocoa flavour balanced.

Top Top

Amy
  Fri May 10, 2019 1:34 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Coyote I hate to break this to you but you might be pregnant;

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri May 10, 2019 7:23 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Omnipresent Merchant

Xilef wrote:
BizarreMonkey wrote:
You are a fool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry%27s ... ate_Orange this is one of the most popular chocolate products in the UK, I don't know a single person who doesn't love this chocolate.

It tastes very different to the orange flavour you're imagining due to the milk chocolate. Cocoa in general mixes well with a lot of stuff that is a million miles away from regular cocoa flavour. Chilli, strawberry, cherry, mint are examples of other flavours that can be found mixed with chocolate.

EDIT: Actually on second thought, you're not going to get the Terry's flavour eating orange peel/zest with cocoa. Buy Jaffa Cakes or Terry's Chocolate Orange, far less work required in getting the orange:cocoa flavour balanced.
I literally said get Jaffa cakes or something that isn't straight cocoa powder and orange peels. Dude Choc-orange is one of my favourite flavors, just not when my means for making it is orange peels and cocoa powder (which as I clarified, tastes nothing like chocolate due to it being so raw and not having any sugar added.)

You may as well eat straight coffee powder with curds and call it a cuppacino, lmao.

Amy wrote:
Coyote I hate to break this to you but you might be pregnant;
Pregnancy isn't a requirement to dream of eating unconscionably stupid things.

It certainly helps, though.

When my mother had me she ate celery like a horse because her body told her to, must be something in celery that her body knew she needed.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat May 11, 2019 3:31 am
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
I had a dream I went to a library and just walked around looking at all these unfamiliar kids books. And then people were setting up tables and chairs like there was a dinner, maybe a wedding reception? But it was just trays of cookies. Then we started forming lines to get food where I met my mom who started talking to me. But I was like "Shhhh". And she's like, "What's wrong?"
and I'm like, "I can't turn around." and she's like "Why not?" and I said "Cause I was in a library, but now I'm here" Then it was like I couldn't move my eyes to see her react. But I refused to shut them, so I was looking passed her and I was standing uncomfortably still. "But I didn't go through a door"
And then I woke up because I realized I was dreaming. But it's weird how the dream shut me down like that, it wasn't going to let me see a contradiction.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9