So hard i started to cry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I just..Laughed 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
I Giggled.. 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
I didnt find any of it funny 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 20
    Korlen
  Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 am
The Framing of a Phantom.

Here is a list about fun things to do in an elevator,feel free to add on to the list. Or state which one is the funniest.

Content Hidden

Here is The difference between Prison and Work.Feel free to add anything else.
Content Hidden

Last edited by Korlen on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

psiclone
  Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 am

I think #40 is the best.

Top Top

Korlen
  Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:55 am

psiclone wrote:
I think #40 is the best.

lol i'd almost agree cept i would say STAY AWAY!! MY SPACE!! and try to look demonic..and insane the best i could..

Top Top

psiclone
  Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

the itsy bitsy spider, perhaps? went up the water spout, maybe? down came the rain and washed the spider out, ring a bell? out came the sun and dried up all the rain, possibly? then the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again, you think?

Top Top

Korlen
  Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 pm

││█║▌│║▌║ ▌│║▌║ ▌││ wrote:
Quote:
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

i love those

Quote:
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.

i've done something similar to that. the difference was i that i was singing some spider song incy wincy spider or something like that.

Quote:
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

and i've done this one. it really freaks people out.

LOL i cant belive you really did #27 and it's the itsy bitsy spider lol.

TIP for your next trip on an elevator, wait for a passenger to get on and greet him by saying " Hello, welcome to elevator Express, your gonna die." and faint right after or at least make it look like that if you can( NOTE: you may/ may-not get in-trouble with this one, depends how serious the next guy takes it)(PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Top Top

Amy
  Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:10 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Afaik its a regional variation.

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

Is one interpretation but I learned it as

Incy Wincy spider climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain, and watched the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
So Incy Wincy spider climbed up the spout again

It's probably another America vs Britain thing

Top Top

Loraine
  Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 am

Haha I can't say I do much more in elevators than squeam in the corner with my hands over my eyes worrying that we are all going to die ^^. These are still funny though!

Top Top

Daxis
  Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 am
The arrow lives frugally.

difference between work and prison:

in prison, you're raped physically

"RPG ideation"

Top Top

moog
  Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 am
Sponsor

uh why is this in GD

Top Top

Korlen
  Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 am

Daxisheart wrote:
difference between work and prison:

in prison, you're raped physically

In prison your raped physically
At work ?

Top Top

Daxis
  Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 am
The arrow lives frugally.

mentally, spiritually, although depending on the occupation, physically is possible as well.

"RPG ideation"

Top Top

Venetia
  Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

hi @ people not getting jokes

Top Top

moxie
  Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm
singin potatoes

what lol

ANYWAYS,

I'd be lying if I said I was comfortable enough with elevators to do any of these (stairs yo) but I have to admit I'm fond of odd little social experiment-type things like this. Candid Camera without the camera, or something like that.

Top Top

Jason
  Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
Can't say I go in too many elevators since there aren't any tall buildings besides me.

However, me and one of my mates got on the bus once, and pretended to be a news reporter and camera man... with imaginary equipment ofcourse. We freaked some people out and a woman reported us to the bus driver when we recieved breaking news that she survived a gang rape with nothing but a drinking straw.

Yeah, we got kicked off like 7 stops after we got on, which is a good 4-ish miles away... and we were late for college because we had to wait for the next bus, stupid people can't have a joke these days!

In college once I got bored so I decided to follow some dude around for no reason, standing behind him when he went into the toilets etc. and eventually he turned round, called me a creepy fucker and asked what I was doing, so I told him I was his shadow, and that I follow him everywhere he goes and do everything he does, so for no apparent reason, he punch himself... I assume he was expecting me to do the same, fuck that.

To be fair, most of my days are like that, I do a lot of random stuff for no apparent reason, like in one lesson I took all of the paper from the printer, and drew gigantic cocks all over them... oh boy a lot of people were pissed.

Top Top

Twirly
  Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm
aka twirly

ahahaha jbrist I love your stories

Top Top

Korlen
  Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 am

Jbrist wrote:
Can't say I go in too many elevators since there aren't any tall buildings besides me.

However, me and one of my mates got on the bus once, and pretended to be a news reporter and camera man... with imaginary equipment ofcourse. We freaked some people out and a woman reported us to the bus driver when we recieved breaking news that she survived a gang rape with nothing but a drinking straw.

Yeah, we got kicked off like 7 stops after we got on, which is a good 4-ish miles away... and we were late for college because we had to wait for the next bus, stupid people can't have a joke these days!

In college once I got bored so I decided to follow some dude around for no reason, standing behind him when he went into the toilets etc. and eventually he turned round, called me a creepy fucker and asked what I was doing, so I told him I was his shadow, and that I follow him everywhere he goes and do everything he does, so for no apparent reason, he punch himself... I assume he was expecting me to do the same, fuck that.

To be fair, most of my days are like that, I do a lot of random stuff for no apparent reason, like in one lesson I took all of the paper from the printer, and drew gigantic cocks all over them... oh boy a lot of people were pissed.

Wow for real, LOL the last part had me rolling , i would of wrote "Haha can't use this sheet anymore" on all of them, that would of really made people pissed.

Top Top

Jason
  Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 am
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
:shades:

Top Top

Amy
  Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Hmm. We once ate up the IT department supply of paper once.

Basically, you can only print to your classroom. Or so they thought.

We found the passwords, and got into the printers all over the school, and spent day after day talking to one another by... printing messages in size 72 font.

They never caught us because they assumed the culprit must have been from that classroom!

Top Top

action
  Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 pm

There used to be an empty threat that staff a the district center were watching what we did on our computers at school. Of course, it was false. Logging in from my own account, I got the password for the admin, and changed the text up on the TVs around the school to a joke about a most disliked teacher.
They still haven't got a clue who did it :P

Also, once at a McDonalds, I just went to the table and sat down, with a few packs of ketchup. When no one was looking, I got it all over my shirt and under my neck. Then I went to the front counter and asked if they had a bandage.
(After they freaked out, I told them it was only a mild paper cut. After that, I told them I was a very messy eater)

Lastly, I once went in a skyway, the middle of the day, Saturday. I sat down right in the middle of a bridge.

Top Top

Amy
  Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
abreaction wrote:
There used to be an empty threat that staff a the district center were watching what we did on our computers at school. Of course, it was false. Logging in from my own account, I got the password for the admin, and changed the text up on the TVs around the school to a joke about a most disliked teacher.
They still haven't got a clue who did it :P

Also, once at a McDonalds, I just went to the table and sat down, with a few packs of ketchup. When no one was looking, I got it all over my shirt and under my neck. Then I went to the front counter and asked if they had a bandage.
(After they freaked out, I told them it was only a mild paper cut. After that, I told them I was a very messy eater)

Lastly, I once went in a skyway, the middle of the day, Saturday. I sat down right in the middle of a bridge.

Don't be so sure.

My school made similar threats - and then in my last year I did my work experience at the local council - and one of the days my task was to monitor kids computer screens and browsing history, flagging up any problems and adding any bad urls to the blocker.

Top Top

action
  Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 am

Ah, well it's well past now.
And I highly doubt someone's going to come up to my door at put a charge on me now. It would be a little late for that.

Top Top