Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HOME FORUMS DISCORD GAMES RPG MAKER SEARCH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
    Venetia
  Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

Everyone seems to want to talk about it, so Post What You Dreamt Last Night . Com

Top Top

StrawberrySmiles
  Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

Last night I dreamt I was in a relationship with one mine and star's mutural friends: Cody.

UGH.

He's cool and funny, but not my thing. >>

Baaaadd dream.

Top Top

Daxis
  Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 pm
The arrow lives frugally.

Parts and pieces of a dream off the top of my head:
some guy in the college put on three jet packs (looking ike a totem pole) and then shot out, going past me and out the window, but couldn't curve up fast enough and rammed his head into a window/building/wall. He was then made retarded and someone had to take care of him for the rest of his life. The last half occurred as I realized I was dreaming and was waking up.

"RPG ideation"

Top Top

StrawberrySmiles
  Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 pm
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

I also dreamt we had super powers. D= Like it was weird.

And we had to fight these weird clown people.

Hahaha.

Top Top

Daxis
  Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm
The arrow lives frugally.

I dreamt math, calculus, divisions, and the X. Lots of x variables.

"RPG ideation"

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Staff

Party Mascot

Is it bad that I had a minecraft dream last night?

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Byron
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 pm
Was a Potion
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

I had 2 dreams last night (That I can remember.)

So dream number 1
I was in a vent. I was sherlock holmes. There was gasoline on some of the vent and as I went near it the gasoline set alight. I moved back until the fire died and then I continued. As I kept crawling I noticed an ending. I kept going and then exited the vent. The place I chose to exit was a part that led to the outside. I fell five floor and broke one of my legs, but dr watson hurried me, cause I'm shelock holmes. I aint got time for broken legs.
So as I kept half running I realised I was being chased by the police. I got to this safehouse and was safe
THE END

Dream number 2
So I really have to thank you guys for some reason. Cause although most of you are faceless to me, in my dream you were all a... presence. So this is what the dream was:
I was standing around with you guys when we hear on the news that a black hole is going to swallow earth. Now I should mention here that my 2 greatest fears are: 1: Death. 2: Black Holes.
So I begin to freak. And if it wasn't for your guysies presence in my dream I would have freaked until I... "died."
You eventually calm me down and it sinks in at how big a problem this is. So we all look at each other and say "Are you ready for this." and we prepare ourselves. Some of us hug, some of us kiss (Not telling who kissed who. ;P) and then we stand in silence and wait until we are all sucked into a singular point and become one.

Although it was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had, I'm glad it happened. Cause I realised something. It's the first time I've ever accepted death as a possibility. I know it sounds weird but it's thanks to all your presences that I was able to stop freaking out. (I would have freaked when I woke up too...)
So yeh. In a weird, stupidly weird way. Thanks y'all.

Buh yeh. What about your dream.

Top Top

dadevvtsvre
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 pm
consul for life
Sponsor

Last night I dreamt that I dated a chubby Chinese woman who only ate radishes and had an abusive grandfather. At some point I missed a flight because I took too long to have a shower, a snowstorm happened, and a dog gave birth on my bed.

Top Top

So fist
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 pm
Has fist, will travel.
Sponsor

I dreamt my car brakes were all jacked up for some reason. I was pissed. Then I woke up. Yeah my dreams are boring.

Top Top

Jason
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
ImHiPotion wrote:
I had 2 dreams last night (That I can remember.)

So dream number 1
I was in a vent. I was sherlock holmes. There was gasoline on some of the vent and as I went near it the gasoline set alight. I moved back until the fire died and then I continued. As I kept crawling I noticed an ending. I kept going and then exited the vent. The place I chose to exit was a part that led to the outside. I fell five floor and broke one of my legs, but dr watson hurried me, cause I'm shelock holmes. I aint got time for broken legs.
So as I kept half running I realised I was being chased by the police. I got to this safehouse and was safe
THE END

Dream number 2
So I really have to thank you guys for some reason. Cause although most of you are faceless to me, in my dream you were all a... presence. So this is what the dream was:
I was standing around with you guys when we hear on the news that a black hole is going to swallow earth. Now I should mention here that my 2 greatest fears are: 1: Death. 2: Black Holes.
So I begin to freak. And if it wasn't for your guysies presence in my dream I would have freaked until I... "died."
You eventually calm me down and it sinks in at how big a problem this is. So we all look at each other and say "Are you ready for this." and we prepare ourselves. Some of us hug, some of us kiss (Not telling who kissed who. ;P) and then we stand in silence and wait until we are all sucked into a singular point and become one.

Although it was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had, I'm glad it happened. Cause I realised something. It's the first time I've ever accepted death as a possibility. I know it sounds weird but it's thanks to all your presences that I was able to stop freaking out. (I would have freaked when I woke up too...)
So yeh. In a weird, stupidly weird way. Thanks y'all.

Buh yeh. What about your dream.

You and me, baby!

All. Night. Long.

Top Top

Byron
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Was a Potion
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

Hells yeh!
We kissed before our everything got smooshed into one singular point. Is there any better way to say "I want you" than that?

Top Top

dadevvtsvre
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm
consul for life
Sponsor

Come to think of it, the vast majority of my dreams involve one of these things:
-A freak snowstorm
-A tornado shows up near me but alas, my camera is out of batteries and I cannot film it
-I'm about to graduate high school but it turns out I actually failed a grade so I have to go back and redo it
-I'm late for work/a flight/a test
-I'm at school and my pants keep disappearing somehow
-I'm trapped in a long, never-ending series of hallways

Psych majors, please commence analyses

Top Top

Venetia
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

dadvetsrer wrote:

Closet gay and/or you want to fuck and/or be your own mom/dad

Top Top

Jason
  Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
This one time I went to sleep, had a dream that I was running down a corridor, not sure how long I was running for, but then I came to a staircase and fell down it... and y'know in your dream sometimes it feels like you're going to die like you fall off something or hit something really hard, and it wakes you up like WHAT THE FUCK?! (Where your body sort of jolts)... well that happened, I woke up, and I was actually at the bottom of my staircase... dafuq was I doing?!

Top Top

Ellie
  Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
dadvetsrer wrote:
Come to think of it, the vast majority of my dreams involve one of these things:
-A freak snowstorm
-A tornado shows up near me but alas, my camera is out of batteries and I cannot film it
-I'm about to graduate high school but it turns out I actually failed a grade so I have to go back and redo it
-I'm late for work/a flight/a test
-I'm at school and my pants keep disappearing somehow
-I'm trapped in a long, never-ending series of hallways

- bacon is cold
- bacon is blowing you with luscious air
- bacon is your teacher
- bacon is keeping you behind
- bacon is stealing your pants
- bacon has stolen you and your heart and will never give it back

Analysis: eat bacon

Top Top

Byron
  Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:24 pm
Was a Potion
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

I guess I'm breaking the rules a bit, since I didn't dream this last night, but instead this afternoon.
So I fell asleep and my dream went like this:
Me and my brother got off of a bus in a town. The town happened to be the town my brother was born in, which he has wanted to visit, but never got around to it.
We started exploring the place and went to a few cafes. Then we started walking up the scenic road. Looked sorta like we were in older times. you could look down onto the whole town. But my brother wanted to go to this shop that sold "The best materials in the world."
He told me that I should go back and get the bus home. It was obvious that he didn't want me there, but I persisted. Because I miss my brother and relish any time I get to see him.
So he decided I could come along. When we got to this shop it was small. It was inside a small shopping center. We started looking around. Most of what was in there were just dragon statues or various crystals. there were also a few nice looking daggers. We both looked around the shop when some others entered. They were foreign, and they kept casually trying to frisk me and my brother. We decided to leave and go to another cafe. We sat down and I said "Those are the type of gays I don't like"
DREAM END!!!
It was weird knowing my brother didn't want me there. But meh.

Top Top

regi
  Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm
raptor king
Sponsor

Dreamt I was at some party for my ballroom competition team that somehow transformed into a beach party despite the rainy weather. Because everyone else was in shorts and a T-shirt, I felt the need to go back and change out of my heavy winter gear. At my house (which I had somehow teleported to from Pittsburgh), I found a girl wandering around. She asked me if I wanted to see a magic trick, and I agreed. She proceeded to take out some playing cards, light them on fire, and toss them on the ground. I was unperturbed until minutes later, when I realized this was my house. I ran to my room in an attempt to save my life-sized Hylian Shield (which does in fact exist in real life), but alas, the whole place was now ablaze.

tl;dr I meet a pyromaniac chick that sets my house on fire

Top Top

Twirly
  Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm
aka twirly

I forgot

Top Top

Nachos
  Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 am

All the members of my family were fisherman. And I mean, like discovery channel fisherman, but more rudimentary boat. I think i was in charge of...cutting...fish..kidna thing. And at one point the bout was kinda going to sink but we somehow reduced the cargo's weight by..cutting.ermm..the fish.
Just cutting it.

Top Top

Ellie
  Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
I dreamt I was a Jimmy Savile sympathiser trying to justify myself to the tabloids.

Top Top

Nachos
  Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 am

I had a gay sex dream last night.

not kidding

Top Top

Byron
  Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Was a Potion
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

Necro post but whatever!

Nachos wrote:
I had a gay sex dream last night.

not kidding

Did you enjoy it?

Anyway...
I had 4 dreams last night. They all sorta continued on from eachother and I might end up writing a proper story about it but here goes #1
WARNING: THESE WERE HOMO DREAMS.
#1 NSFW, contains sexytimes (sorta)

#2 Safe for work

#3 Safe for work

#4 Safe for work

I hope these sorta things happen in my dreams tonight. xD

Top Top

Jason
  Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:02 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
... What the fuck, all you ever seem to have is gay creams...

Top Top

Mega Flare
  Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 pm
What is your weapon of choice,
What's your weapon of choice
There is no weapon to free us all
Awesome Bro

my dream last nite was me my dad an my ex gf went to some mexican food place. and i bought a chili peper for 1300bucks and flew it home in my private helicopter

Top Top

united washcloth express
  Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm
Silenced Security
Sponsor

L1 Slime
I dreamt that I was laying in my bed in my room. In the corner was a red hazard light in the shape of a camera, and it was flashing in a circular motion. Orangish-Red lights were coming from the outside through my window and were moving back and forth, along with a slight humming noise.

There was a ball of light that kept peeking up at the foot of my bed and it would dance around sporadically. The shape would constantly change and the front of it would contort into constantly changing faces when it would cross past the foot of the bed. I couldn't move much and kept muttering, "No, you aren't real."

Whenever it reached my knees, it would produce a loud ringing noise with visible wavelengths and would produce a deep scream from it's mouth. Both would cause me to have a seizure. It wanted me to fall unconscious, but I was refusing to. In between each attack, it would resume darting around the foot of the bed. The ball did this four times, at which point I finally built up enough strength to break the paralysis and push myself up to where I could yell back.

And that's where the dream ended :sad:

Top Top

Byron
  Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 am
Was a Potion
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

Jason wrote:
... What the fuck, all you ever seem to have is gay creams...

No. It's just the gay creams are the only good ones.

Top Top

bacon
  Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm
butts n booties
Staff

Party Mascot
I dreamt that i was in a post apocalyptic ghetto city and the government was going to blow it up with a nuclear bomb in a few days because it was a waste of space. And they quarantined the area because the people living there weren't very good people. And the people there for some reason were happy that they were going to die So like, this girl's mother was like murdered and she ranoff across town so i had to venture across town just to find her. Eventually i found her in a gymnasium and took her home to take care of her. After a while, I left to get some food and she was gone so I went searching for her again. Eventually i found her at like a pier but the little girl was drunk because some lady decided it would be a good idea to give her alcohol. So I slapped that hoe and took her home. And then I was like, shit, I dont want to die so I went to the mayor/president's place and he started acting all crazy because it was our fate to die. I got mad and slapped him and then dipped hard because he had his body guards were shooting at me. As I ran out I saw the explosion and then i wake up the end.
I have a lot of adventures in my dreams~

Top Top

Ellie
  Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 pm
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Currently suffering from night terrors which are hereditary going back at least four generations. Hurray, the family illness.

I look down the side of my bed and there is a rat staring right up at me. I leap five foot out of the bed, turn the light on, and the realise my bed is against the wall, and there is no way I could have seen down the side of it. But I cannot get back to bed again.

Happened at least eight times now. With my mom, it's spiders. My great grandmother used to stab the wardrobe.

Top Top

united washcloth express
  Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 pm
Silenced Security
Sponsor

L1 Slime
pipesnogger wrote:
I dreamt that i was in a post apocalyptic ghetto city and the government was going to blow it up with a nuclear bomb in a few days because it was a waste of space. And they quarantined the area because the people living there weren't very good people. And the people there for some reason were happy that they were going to die So like, this girl's mother was like murdered and she ranoff across town so i had to venture across town just to find her. Eventually i found her in a gymnasium and took her home to take care of her. After a while, I left to get some food and she was gone so I went searching for her again. Eventually i found her at like a pier but the little girl was drunk because some lady decided it would be a good idea to give her alcohol. So I slapped that hoe and took her home. And then I was like, shit, I dont want to die so I went to the mayor/president's place and he started acting all crazy because it was our fate to die. I got mad and slapped him and then dipped hard because he had his body guards were shooting at me. As I ran out I saw the explosion and then i wake up the end.
I have a lot of adventures in my dreams~

So, Detroit?

Top Top

Venetia
  Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am
venerable inertia
Staff

amy wrote:
Currently suffering from night terrors which are hereditary going back at least four generations. Hurray, the family illness.

I look down the side of my bed and there is a rat staring right up at me. I leap five foot out of the bed, turn the light on, and the realise my bed is against the wall, and there is no way I could have seen down the side of it. But I cannot get back to bed again.

Happened at least eight times now. With my mom, it's spiders. My great grandmother used to stab the wardrobe.

i get night terrors too. it's always some guy with a large fillet knife or corvo or bowie knife. he has a face but i can never really make it out; it's always all blurry, like I'm not wearing glasses and his face is the only part that's far enough away to be out of focus.

what's worse is that these dreams usually put me into sleep paralysis, so like he'll murder me and i'll be chilling there, watching him fillet me or carve words into me, as if i'm now the camera hovering above like when you die in Mass Effect (except I've been having these dreams since a LOONNNGG time before that came out). i keep trying to move IRL and i know i should wake up but i can't because i'm dead.

sometimes it really flips my shit out. luckily i don't get them QUITE as often anymore. but whenever i'm depressed, Ol' Mister Blurry-Stabby comes back for more.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next