Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
    coyotecraft
  Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:22 am
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
I keep telling myself to draw but my mind is always on other things. I'm afraid to stop and do something else because I'm afraid I won't be able to start again.
I'm not going anywhere with all this snow and cold weather. SO there's no reason I can't work on that perseverance fan game. But I get distracted debating philosophies and reasons behind game creation. Like, I'm thinking more about the structure and forms and and deconstructing & identifying my own mental hangups and developing strategies to avoid them so I'm more productive in the future.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:24 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Omnipresent Merchant

Lol thats okay. I mean I'm not expecting anything to come of it, so if something does, it will be quite a nice surprise!

Speaking of art, I sorta outdid myself with this piece, i can spot a few flaws with leg lengths and shading, but for the most part I can't believe how well this piece turned out.

Pity is for the Prisoners of Faith
Tiramisa being all in the rain with her glowing green eyes. I imagined this piece before hand but never imagined it would turn out better than what I had imagined.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Omnipresent Merchant

Whew, did a bunch of art so I'ms bump this.

Systemic Bipolarity
Sacreblu being cute but I coulda done this way better... thankfully I redeemed myself with the next piece.

Saccharine Bewilderment // Chaos of Lilith
You can feel the chaos swelling around her, this is Sacreblu being possessed by Eve. Eve is a most malicious sort.

Then I went about making Album Arts for the three protagonist's hero themes.
Night Shift of Justice
If Justice had a face, Lumi would be it.

Apocalypse Prophet
Koko's untapped powers are some scary shit.

Sanguine Ferocious Cataclysm
Absolutely love how vivid this one is.

BONUS PIECE :: Mercy's Requiem
Was watching a lot of dragon ball Z lately and got inspired by Teen Gohan.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:34 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Lol, Lumi. It's hair trigger not hare trigger.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:18 am

Omnipresent Merchant

I found that pun immensely funny, but i had to withhold my response until I had something worthy to show! Now is that time!

Cost of Conspiring with Conspiracy
New album art I made for Koko's recently composed character theme. The old one didn't fit the songs mood and it was largely flawed, both anatomically, as well as missing the sleeves of her undershirt and having a very outdated Fantasia logo watermarked on it.

The Queen of Shadows
You've seen this before, just with a much less flattering skirt.

I also had some fun (as I do) giving her some more expressions.

Beyond that, just some quick little doodles.

Oh and also the beginnings of a concept sheet for Kara's grandmother, Janley Marx
That's it, I think! Burnouts suck.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:47 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
I haven't touched my drawing tablet in forever. I'm thinking it's mostly to do with my deteriorating social life. I think if Hbgames ever kicked the bucket I'd lose all desire for expression.
Here's some stuff that's years old. Censored. You probably haven't seen. Unless you...have? :huh: :huh: :huh:
I've always been tempted to post the more risqué stuff here in the past. Maybe I did and then shortly deleted it.
I only ever show you guy sketches or maybe rpg maker RTP supplements, you don't get to see my fully rendered stuff that I spend more than a few hours on.
Lol, my computer shorted out just before posting this (still haven't replaced it yet) Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't.

Top Top

Xilef
  Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:27 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy

At some point I may approach you about doing some character designs, coyote

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Omnipresent Merchant

Aww coyote~ If I were me I'd recommend finding a social group in real life, I'm in a few (pretty surprising considering in 2008 I was a societal recluse and didn't like talking to people) and they've helped me out a lot in expression through art. I also have a bunch of neato friends on discord- also being in a family-like gamedev team helps immensely.

Speaking of art, I did some!
She; True Impetus of Destiny
hrrnnggg getting her right hand (our left) and arm to look natural was tough and I gave up eventually.

Tristy's Grief
ImageImage
A bunch of stills from an animation where Tristy has a large part, I'm happy with how these turned out.

And lastly, some doodles I sketched during my art workshop where I socialize with other artists.
There's more but i don't wanna fill the page too much more with this post.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64