Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HOME FORUMS DISCORD GAMES RPG MAKER SEARCH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66
    coyotecraft
  Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:51 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
I was trying to get it to match MZ's facesets. Could use a little more dark values.
But it's close enough.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:06 pm
An insufferable bitch with inescapable magnetism.

Mysterious Wizard

Location: The Intangible Nexus that divides realities into observable manifestations of being.
Been getting a bit done here and there, not a whole lot though cause burnout.

Bizarre Blue // Angelic Demon
This was actually how i initially planned to draw my avatar, with demon wings, tail and horns, so as to give my angelic appearance the devilish undertone it needs, for I am a marshmallow with occult blackdeath filling.

Fantasia has been forged!
Drawn as the album art for track 108 of the Fantasia OST, pictured is Wi Hellrider having summoned the F of Fantasia, the final letter to bring about her desired endgame.

Also done a bunch of sketches. In spoilers otherwise this would be flood-worthy.
Content Hidden

Last edited by BizarreMonkey on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:42 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Guess I haven't posted in here in a while. Although I've just as easily post in the What Are You Working On topic.
Chibi Horses. The MZ human proportions are about 2 heads tall. I dunno if animals should share that trait. Chibi Centaurs are truly bizarre beings.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Mysterious Wizard

Location: The Intangible Nexus that divides realities into observable manifestations of being.
That donkey-headed one is hilarious.

Oh yeah I haven't been arting a whole bunch lately so the occasional and only occasional post on this thread is starting to work in my favor!

New look, new me!
My hair is now cut in this style. Althought the piece turned out very stylized as far as anatomy goes, but it works out!

Now time for halloween stuff, all of this was drawn in response to prompts on a stream.

Frankenstein's Monster-girl
She's getting her charge on.

Madcap Pumpkin Moon
It's just Pep with a pumpkin on his head because festivities mean to suffer for one's art!

EDIT: Why are images so large comparitive to resolution now? You used to have at least 1400 pixels to work with, now I barely have a thousand? That's going to make posting screenshots a real pain, you know?

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:17 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
I don't think anything's changed. You images have always been huge print resolution. My screen width is only 1366, so something like 1400 wouldn't fit at full screen, much less a post, unless I started using my tv screen as a monitor.

Up in the corner under New Messages, is [Big - Medium - Small] which changes the site's post size. Perhaps you accidently clicked small. "Big" leaves about 42px on the side of the browser as padding. While "Small" centers posts about about 1000px, which is comfortable for reading text. I'm not sure what the actual dynamics are. But I usually leave it on Big.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:57 pm

Mysterious Wizard

No something has definitely fucking changed! Before if you had two images that leaked across the edge of the page the forum would jump it to a new line, but now it doesn't do that, see this??
My resolution is 1920x1080, only 400 or so of that is taken up by sidebars. I just took a screenshot of the page and checked the width of a post, it's 1495 pixels! The images side-by-side just above are 720 pixels each, meaning even with two together, there's enough room. Posts that worked fine before are now stupid!

It also means a 1280 pixel image should fit no problem!?

Something fucking stupid is happening, and I've just proven it. Although this could be something imgur is doing. Looking at it i'm pretty sure imgur is upscaling my images for no fucking reason. What the actual heck?

Last edited by BizarreMonkey on Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Jason
  Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:59 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
Coyote is right, your images have always been huge to the point that I've had to scroll across to see them... o.O

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:02 am

Mysterious Wizard

Jason wrote:
Coyote is right, your images have always been huge to the point that I've had to scroll across to see them... o.O
1280 pixels isn't big what the hell

see above post.

If you're on a smaller res yeah fair enough, i just figured everyone was on 1920x1080 or more these days.

Of course the site could just resize images that are too big but I guess that'd be asking too much, wouldn't it?

My games resolution is 1280 pixels so if thats too big for you it means I have to scale down every fucking image for every darn time i want to post for one single place. I'd usually feel bad about asking a forum to adjust but it's hardly for me, most forums last decade has auto-image resizing. Fucking KIWIFARMS has more functionality and they get DDoS'd more than 4chan.

Top Top

Xhukari
  Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:10 am

Generic Townsperson
Jeez you're swearing a lot lately, BM.

I'm on a 1920x1080, Big scale. And I've always had to scroll around some of your images; they do fit the screen once I've scrolled though.

Top Top

Jason
  Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:51 am
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
Xhukari wrote:
Jeez you're swearing a lot lately, BM.

I'm on a 1920x1080, Big scale. And I've always had to scroll around some of your images; they do fit the screen once I've scrolled though.

Likewise, 1920x1080 and I've always had to scroll...

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Mysterious Wizard

i'll admit sometimes i forgot to check but i usually fix them later, in the last 20 pages i know i was on good behaviour with not jutting out also sorry for the swearing i was kinda miffed about things unrelated to this very petty thing

Top Top

Ellie
  Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:02 pm
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant

(This post is a test)

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Mysterious Wizard

So after several weeks of doing no really good art renders I today finally broke the cycle of death.

Malevolence
Click image for larger resolution.

Whew! This one took eight hours or more but so worth it! it depicts a battle of True Evil Against Pure Nobility, and Nobility is winning for the time being.

That's all I have.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:19 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:47 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Ok ok. Honestly 2020 was a lot better than 2019 I think. The start of the year I was locked up at my sisters when the whole Covid thing started up. And I just watched Netflix for like 2 months.
Somehow February feels like yesterday. But May felt like it was from the year before. I have to do a double take, because I was doing stuff in Rpg maker MV before MZ was announced and if was wasn't looking at the creation dates I wouldn't believe it was part of this year. Talk about scatter-brained, going through my files, I found things that I completely forgot I had started. Stuff I just tucked into a folder one night and never opened again.
I was in a completely didn't state of consciousness doing all this writing too. I remember feeling out of my depth and out of my mind and felt like I needed to do something else. Once I distracted myself with video games and RMMZ there was no going back.
I don't know if I can go back to writing like I was before. Another big change in my daily life was this Momma cat with kittens, who showed up in June I think, and 6 months later we're in gen3. It's no wonder May feels like a lifetime ago.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Mysterious Wizard

Man I can't believe how good my art calendar ended up being, given that i suffered the longest and most hard-walled burn outs i've ever had and by a mile.

Art Calender of 2020

This brings me to the last piece I finished.

Kyu Lawlis: Orphan and Outlaw
Put more time into the background than the character only for Kyu to cover most of it with his fat draconian ass.

I also concepted and colored Angelica, one of the protagonists for Seraphim, an upcoming eroge I'll be working on down the track.
Angelica: Dominatrix of the High Heavens
In the demon route, she becomes an antagonist, the roles reverse in her angel route, where her rival Mischevia becomes the antagonist.

Lastly, i fixed up Xali's face and a bunch of the shading on this one.
Malevolence

There's also been some sketches and stuff, but not worth posting right now.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Mysterious Wizard

Man January has been an amazing start for my year of art in 2021.

The Embodiment of Magic
The first time ever where I've managed to draw legs decently!

Apocalypse Prophet Arise
I never expected to enjoy drawing Koko this much but I suppose I can surprise even myself!

Here's some close ups of the lovely faces.
ImageImage

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Mysterious Wizard

Being prompted into doing more art like i did in the styloe for that Koko, i decided to make her two sisters, as well!

The Lady of Death
Lilac Grave all channeling Agrat Bat Mahlat's power, which is why her eyes have gone red and weird looking.

Justice of the Moon
Lumi when she untaps Naamah, which is when her eyes get that untold sheen of brilliance and luminosity.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66