What do you need right now?
A Software Request Shop
:::: :::: HOW THIS WORKS :::: ::::
Do you have an idea for a cool program? Are you in need of a very specific piece of software, but you either can't afford it or it doesn't exist? Then do I have the solution for
you! Introducing, the new and improved OS Request Shop! TADAH! Before you get too excited, here are a few things you need to know:
- 1. I am no longer working in RGSS. Though I still know the syntax, I am out of practice using the classes in RMXP/VX. Until further notice I only work in C#.NET 2008 on Console and Application software.
- 2. I am no longer in this for the "portfolio" or what have you. If you look up my old Script Request Thread (which interestingly enough still exists...) then you might notice I did a lot of work for virtually nothing. I am working towards a monetary goal this time, so no freebies.
- 3. The old request thread is DONE. I will not finish the scripts I had been working on, nor am I completing RGSS Express or the RGSS TCG Kit. It has been over a year, I believe, since I really did anything with these, and I have moved on to bigger and better things (College!).
So, now that we have an understanding, here are the things I will do, and what they will cost*.*all costs are in USD to be paid via PayPal. NO EXCEPTIONS**!**PM me if you think you can convince me to make an Exception.
:::: :::: Program Types :::: ::::
- Class/Interface/Single File - any single file you need for your own code. Minimum of $5.
- Console Programs - small or complex programs that run entirely in a Command Console. Minimum of $5.
- DLL - a library of classes built for one general purpose, such as a library of Paint controls. Minimum $10.
- Applications - programs that have one or more graphical windows with controls such as buttons or check boxes. Minimum of $10.
- Applications with Console - programs that utilize both graphical interfaces as well as the Console. Minimum of $15.
Here is how this all comes together: post in this thread using the format below. I will send you a PM with one of four responses: Accepted, Pending, Survey, or Rejected, with details and a request for any info I need from you. Accepted means I am going to begin immediately. Pending means I will do it, but only after I have completed a Current Project. Survey means I need more info before I can decide. Rejected means that I cannot or will not do it, for reasons that will be explained in the PM
Program Application Form
Brief Summary: (save specific details for the PMs)
Willing to Pay: (amount in USD)