If you have a game you wish to submit to the arcade please read this thread.
1. Submission Rules
- Any game you submit must be made by yourself.
- You must be a member of the forums to submit the game (so we can link it to your account!)
- You may ideally credit within the game itself, or you can supply a list of appropriate credits.
- Content which is mature in nature should clearly be labelled. Any mature games will be hidden by a disclaimer in the arcade. Please let us know if you consider your game to be mature in nature, and details.
- Content which is designed to find, expose, or use vulnerabilities in the site will result in a permanent ban.
- HTML5 games may not include/require/src files from another website. If you use jquery this file should be included in your directory. Any js files and image files used must be in your directory.
- Games may not use rogue links (see point 2 above).
- Game folders may only contain html, js, png/jpg/gif, and music files.
- All files will be inspected by staff before uploading.
To submit a game:
1. package your game in a .zip file
this post, and include a link to your .zip file in your report
(This way it is sent to every member of the moderating team)Please include a 100x100 pixel thumbnail image for your game. This could be a logo, screenshot, or other, and should be in .png format (if it is not we will convert it to .png).
We will check your game for any breach of the above rules and then upload it to the site.Common Sense
We will operate a "common sense" guide with relation to quality control. If your submission is nothing more than a few words on the screen, a recompilation of a sample game, etc, it probably won't be uploaded.Ownership
Once uploaded you have the ability to edit your game to remove it from the system. You can do this at any time if you wish.
Banned members who want their games deleted should request so in IRC or another method of contacting the staff.Types Allowed
We allow HTML5 and Flash game submissions. Please see the guidelines above.Categories
We will attempt to slot your game into an appropriate category, but please tell us if you definately want a certain one. At time of writing these are:
Action, shooter, role playing, puzzle, misc.Comments
By default, comments will be allowed on games. If you absolutely desperately do not want comments enabled, please let us know and we will disable them. Comments are subject to all current forum rules and treated as a forum thread.Final Words
Thank you for considering uploading your game, it is much appreciated.