Ok all, my project (FFID
) is underway, and I am looking for collaborators. Here is a list of things I would like help with:
1. Pixel artist for face sets. The goal is to have attractive, stylistically consistent faces for all speaking characters. If no one volunteers, I will do my best to make faces for at least my playable characters.
2. Pixel artist for battle sprites. If you look at the project page, you'll see that I am doing character design myself, and I am using 16x16 pixel FFIV-style sprites for the overworld, and 16x24 pixel FFVI-style sprites for all other maps and cutscenes. However, I would like to have larger (within RM2K3's limits) battle sprites for all playable characters. If no one volunteers, I will try my hand at frankenspriting, and failing that, use the 16x24 sprites.
3. Music. An original OST would be great, but failing that I will do my best to make do with open sources.
4. RM2K3 help. This would be in learning how to best accomplish what I want to do without making n00b-like mistakes, but I will muddle through on my own if need be.
5. Misc. Any help is appreciated, let me know if you'd like to assist.
This is a serious project, and if I have to do it all on my lonesome, I certainly will. But I know that it will probably go more quickly and smoothly, and result in a more polished project if I can get some quality help. Thanks in advance for all your time and consideration, and best of luck to everyone in everything you do.....