General Support Rules And Guidelines
This board was created in order for you, the user, to be able to ask for help when you encounter an issue or error in RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker VX. This is not the place to post scripts, event systems, or RGSS questions.
This board is in conjunction with the General Rules Forum Rules
and if you are not familiar with them, it is strongly suggested that you check them out.
Creating a Topic
- First off, you must have a meaningful title. Creating a topic with a title that says, "help me" will be followed by a moderator locking the topic.
- State whether you are using XP or VX. While the two Makers are similar, there are some differences that you might encounter between the two.
The Correct Place
- Make sure you are in the right board.
- One last thing, provide as much information as possible. The more information you provide, the easier and faster the process takes.
- You must wait 48 hours before bumping your topic. The reason for this is to create organization. Bumping every 2 hours will get you no where, and members will be unwilling to help you if you decide to do so.
- Also, please do not post in a thread that is more than 30 day old unless of course you are the creator of the thread. The reason behind this is because the user probably figured out the issue or is not active on the forums anymore.
Game Making Discussion
- This isnt the place to discuss game making aspects. If someone has a question, there should be a simple answer. Its okay to state an opinion about a system, as long as you are answering the question as well. Posting solely to give an opinion about a game making aspect is not okay.
- In order to eliminate necroposting, when your topic is resolved, add [resolved] to the title.