Eventer's Corner Rules & Guidelines
This board was created in order for you, the user, to be able to post and share advanced event systems. This is not the place for asking questions about events.
This board is in conjunction with the General Rules Forum Rules
and if you are not familiar with them, it is strongly suggested that you check them out.
Creating a Topic
- First off, make sure you are in the right place. This board is not for posting support questions. Direct any questions to General Support, unless they are relevant to an advanced event system that has been published or is posted in the thread. Questions about eventing are not welcome here. Script-related issues should generally be posted in the Support forum.
- You must have a meaningful title. Creating a topic with a title that says, "cool awesome eventing system" will be followed by a moderator locking the topic.
- Don't post tutorials on simple commands. e.g. "How to open a door" will probably not suffice (try the Tutorials forum), but "Eventing Techniques: Reusing the Common Event" would be a great addition.
- Also state whether you are using XP or VX. They are two different systems and while similar, they do differ in some ways.
Posting and Necroposting
- Please do not post in a thread that is more than 30 day old unless of course you are the creator of the thread. The reason behind this is because the user probably figured out the issue or is not active on the forums anymore.
- Feel free to post criticism about the eventing system as long as the topic follows the rules above. Please abstain from empty feedback.
~Regi did half of this pass it on