Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Nenen
  Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:50 am
Untested storyteller

L1 Slime
Hello,
Saw this site in the signature of someone on the Official rpgmaker forum, so I decided to check it out.
So introductions!

First of all, I'm a Christian Jew; meaning that though I won't 'push' my faith, it's an important part of me. And I don't believe that your faith can really be separate from the rest of your life.

I'm a big fan of the RPG genre specifically ever since playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and naturally for me immediately thought of possible improvements, and wanted to make games like it.
(I also used to play a lot on the Roblox platform, which encourages you to create your own games)

Of course, I've heard that RPGs aren't necessarily the best first game to make, since it's very content heavy and requires a lot of balancing, so I pretty much put that idea to the side. . .
Till around 2019 when I finally checked out a library book that I kept passing by that talked about using the RPGmaker engine to make the process (for certain types of rpgs) easier.

So... After completely falling in love with several great RM games, it's pretty much my plan to actually make an RPG someday, Lord Willing. (And as long as I don't procrastinate :P )

Other than that, I'm an graphic artist and writer, who essentially wants to publish graphic and prose novels, a musician (singing, playing, and limited composing), and I've trained in various Martial Arts, eventually reaching Black Belt in Tang Soo Do (sister art taekwondo).

That's all for now.
Hope that I've found a great place for conversations and maybe more. :)

Top Top

Xhukari
  Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:49 am

Generic Townsperson
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here! :) Procrastination is a hard one to contend with I find! :p

Top Top

Nenen
  Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:14 am
Untested storyteller

L1 Slime
Thanks!
Obviously I can offer thousands of excuses, but if I don't make time it's my choice. :P

Top Top

Nathaniel3W
  Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Inept Evil Stooge

I read a quote on procrastination recently. Procrastination is the arrogant assumption that God owes you another chance to do tomorrow what he gave you the chance to do today. That kind of struck me.

Welcome to HBGames.

Do you have a portfolio? I'd love to take a look at it.

Top Top