Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

VictorSound
  Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 pm

L1 Slime
Hi, guys!

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the gaming industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects – gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for games of any genres. Our service can be helpful for indie game developers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly.

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help game developers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback.

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Fri May 13, 2016 3:59 pm
very undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

Fantastic stuff.
I tried it out and having the premium areas cost under $5 for the huge amounts of sounds provided is absolutely brilliant.

The only criticism I can see is the delay when using the mixer. Bandwidth is pretty small here, and while I understand that obviously the quality is a big deal, it'd be nice to be able to use a draft quality while coming up with the basic idea of the sound just to speed the interface up a bit.

Top Top

VictorSound
  Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 am

L1 Slime
ZenVirZan wrote:
Fantastic stuff.
I tried it out and having the premium areas cost under $5 for the huge amounts of sounds provided is absolutely brilliant.

The only criticism I can see is the delay when using the mixer. Bandwidth is pretty small here, and while I understand that obviously the quality is a big deal, it'd be nice to be able to use a draft quality while coming up with the basic idea of the sound just to speed the interface up a bit.

Thank for your feedback! We will optimize our application ASAP, to speed up its work.

Top Top

VictorSound
  Tue May 31, 2016 7:25 am

L1 Slime
Good news!
Now you can use http://diforb.com without registration!

Top Top