[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Venetia
  Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:29 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

HBGames OFFICIAL Minecraft Server

Current Status: ONLINE!

This server uses a whitelist! To be added, fill this out:
(Copy & paste this please! Answer on the "A" parts!)

Copy & Paste this into your post if you want to join! wrote:
Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.:

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.:

Q3: Have you read, and do you agree to respect all rules of the server??
A3.:

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.:

WHITELISTED MEMBERS:
[Member name: minecraft player name | team they're on]

Administration:
+ Venetia: venetia_macgyver | Pharaoh / Server Admin

Purple Pigmen of the Palisades:
+ Dr. Funk: Dr_Funk | Purple Pigman Captain
++ LiquidMetal91: liquidmetal91 | Purple Pigman
++ Kaludan (Ven's fiance): Kaludan | Purple Pigman
++ dox: CalebBoese | Purple Pigman
++ Dr. Funk's Friend: cheese_cap | Purple Pigman
++ dox's Friend: zio_234 | Purple Pigman
++ Kuhlmanation: kuhlmanb | Purple Pigman
++ Velocir_X: Velocir_X | Purple Pigman
++ Colonel Gork: ColonelGork | Purple Pigman
++ Anski: Deadreddogs | Purple Pigman

White Wolves of the Tundra:
+ Glitchfinder: Glitchfinder | White Wolf Captain
++ Theory: Ripsand | White Wolf
++ Ven's Friend: Phateamah (Name pending) | White Wolf
++ Theory's Friend: Rebel_dawn | White Wolf
++ LaDestitute: LaDestitute | White Wolf
++ 2D3000: Oracle94 | White Wolf
++ Raze: Redwyn | White Wolf
++ ZenVirZan: zenvirzan | White Wolf
++ Tuna: CopiousTuna | White Wolf
++ Zen's Friend: EXephoS | White Wolf
++ ridaes: ridaes | White Wolf

Grey Dissenters (Creative-Only):
+ Perihelion: Perihelion | Grey Dissenter & Vizier
++ Bacon: pipesnogger | Grey Dissenter
++ Yeyinde: Yeyinde | Grey Dissenter
++ Peri's friend: Tarman2007 | Grey Dissenter
++ Peri's friend: ToastTheGreat | Grey Dissenter
++ Peri's friend: FeetOnFire | Grey Dissenter
++ Candle: hmaddict/Candle | Grey Dissenter
++ Sage Crowley: GeneralFlea/SageCrowley | Grey Dissenter

HERE'S HOW TO JOIN:

1.) Download SPOUTCRAFT [exe], [jar], or [app]. You will need to use this to play on this server. It will not hinder your Minecraft installation in any way. It will enable you to see a lot of special features that non-Spoutcraft people wouldn't be able to see or use. (Note: If it keeps crashing on you, consider using only recommended Spoutcraft builds, instead of Dev Builds.)
Under Video Settings, Set your OpenGL to Fast (if your video card supports it) and DO NOT select Far View!

2.) Download & install one of these texture packs: 32x (recommended) or 16x
How to install texture packs

3.) In Spoutcraft, hit [Multiplayer]. In your Servers List text input field, write: samwhitten.boldlygoingnowhere.org

4.) You're in! If you're not a part of your chosen team yet, don't worry, you will be as soon as your Team Captain invites you.

5.) Have fun!!

Here are your commands lists:

http://elluster.com/!DUMP/hbgserver/commands/COMMANDLIST-MEMBERS.pdf

SERVER INFORMATION & FEATURES:

MAIN WORLD NAME: Harbinger.
MAIN NEUTRAL CITY NAME: Sprocket Citadel.
CURRENCY: Cogs.
PHARAOH: Venetia
VIZIER: Perihelion
OPPOSING PvP ARMIES: Purple Pigmen & White Wolves.
PvE-ONLY/CREATIVE ONLY GROUP: Grey Dissenters.
PURPLE PIGMEN CAPTAIN: Dr_Funk
WHITE WOLVES CAPTAIN: Glitchfinder

SPROCKET CITADEL MAP:
SPROCKET CITADEL MAP

Basic Information of Server Dynamics

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm
BEWARE: Glitchfinder's sense of humor sucks.
Staff

Party Mascot

Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: Glitchfinder

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: White Wolves

A3.: Yes

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.: Yes

Q5: Have you PM'd Venetia a copy of your character's custom sprite sheet (hero.png)? [Note that this will be modified by Ven to reflect your team's colors, if you have not done so! Also note that this will be your ONLY sprite you can use in the server, and can't change it (barring special circumstances)!]
A5:
No, but it's right here:

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

bacon
  Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 pm
butts n booties
Staff

Party Mascot
Quote:
A1.:

A2.:

A3.:

A4.:

Q5: Have you PM'd Venetia a copy of your character's custom sprite sheet (hero.png)? [Note that this will be modified by Ven to reflect your team's colors, if you have not done so! Also note that this will be your ONLY sprite you can use in the server, and can't change it (barring special circumstances)!]
A5:

1) pipesnogger

2) Neutral (still am doing PVP)

3) What is reading? Beep Beep.

4) What is reading? Beep Beep.

5) No not yet but I will~

Top Top

Yeyinde
  Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 am
Rubber Shark
Sponsor

A1.: Yeyinde

A2.: I'd rather be teamless, since my character skin is already grey/black.

A5: Not, but like Glitchfinder above:

Top Top

LiquidMetal91
  Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 am
Sponsor

L1 Slime

1. liquidmetal91
2. Purple Pigmen
3. Sure
4. Check in atleast once every 2 days
5. Will do later as im on my phone now
Edit: Done

Last edited by LiquidMetal91 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Dr. Funk
  Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 am
I AM THE RAP GAME

A1.: Dr_Funk

A2.: Purple Pigmen

A3.: Yessir

A4.: Yeah, I checked the other thread every day.

A5: Will do now

Top Top

Perihelion
  Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Peril Hellion
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge
Oh yeah, can you whitelist my friends Tarman2007, ToastTheGreat, and FeetOnFire too? I'll keep them updated on rules and stuff. They'll be neutral with me.

Top Top

aphadeon
  Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm
1987-2023
Staff

Generic Townsperson
Ah, what the hell. why not :p

A1.: Ripsand

A3.: Sure

A4.: No. But glitch will fill me in.

A5: Image

Top Top

Raze
  Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:41 pm

A1.: Redwyn

Top Top

aphadeon
  Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 am
1987-2023
Staff

Generic Townsperson
I'm bringing a friend. It's like a sleepover! only no sleeping or topless pillow fights. or girls.

Q1.: What is your [friends] minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: Rebel_dawn

A2.: White Wolves. he doesnt have a say in this.

A3.: I explain things pretty well. Remember all my failed forum games? They stand as proofs.

A4.: From the shadows, I shall observe, and seeing i'm on AiM 24/7 the info will trickle out to the others in the form of malicious rumours. [Yes.]

Top Top

LaDestitute
  Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 am
Gabber Robot

Party Mascot
A1.: My login name for minecraft is LaDestitute.

A2.: White Wolves, please.

A3.: Yes, I agree to respect said rules.

A4.: Yes, but I will not be actually able to play on the server for an undetermined amount of time or until I get a better ISP. Probably by the end of the year, or early months of 2012.

A5: Image (PS, it's called a skin >_>)

Top Top

candle
  Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 pm
gamer. reader. writer.
Sponsor

I'm with peri on the whole skin rules thing. It feels way too restrictive for a server that isn't rp based. Even Lord of the Craft only required you to wear a skin fitting for your race it wasn't permanently applied. I know with the Ascended and especially with the Sages, we went through several different variations until we hit on something we really liked and fit us. Anyways, here's my app. Bear in mind, I'm not actually looking to play on the server regularly (I have Mongoose Country for that), I more just want on the whitelist so I can check out what everyone has built and to hang out.

A1.:hmaddict (i would be more comfortable with a char name of candle though, if you can set nicks)

A2.: Teamless since I am not really looking to play, and when I did I would be more focused on building.

A3.: Yes I have read them all, and I already explained why I don't agree with one of them. (It is the only one I dont agree with)

A4.: Sure, I can check the forums.

A5:
Here it is: Image Feel free to make it more grey if you need to. I dont want to be mistaken for a PvP player.

Top Top

Sage Crowley
  Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 am
Part of the Problem

A1.: GeneralFlea (though, like the other person who requested, if I could have my name nick'd to just SageCrowley, that'd be appreciated)

A2.: Teamless/Creative Only

A3.: Yes.

A4.: I'm on this forum daily, so yes.

A5.: Image

As much as I'd like to be a vizier, the only way I can play Minecraft right now is through a borrowed laptop, so I can't guarantee consistent activity. : ( maybe that'll change later.

Top Top

dox
  Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 am
Sponsor

A1.: CalebBoese

A2.: Either coloured team, I suppose Purple Pigmen for now as they've less members; oh and I like the colour purple :3

A3.: Yes.

A4.: Yes!

Top Top

2D3000
  Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:18 am

Been looking for something new to do in Minecraft, can't wait for this to get started!

A1.: Oracle94

One question, how does one earn currency in the world? Employment?

Top Top

Dr. Funk
  Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 am
I AM THE RAP GAME

Here's my friends info, Ven

A1.: cheese_cap

A3.: yes he has

A4.: I'll fill him in regularly

Top Top

Velocir_X
  Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 am
You are a whore...
Find yourself in Jbristianity!
(totally ripped off Scientology)

A1.:Velocir_X (same as everywhere)
A2.:Purple Pigmen, that fortress on a ragged cliff really tickled my fancy.

A3.:Bien sûr, madmoiselle.

A4.:Another thread to lurk in on HBGames? Where do I sign?

Geralt in Pimp Clothing skin coming up sooner or later

Top Top

dox
  Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm
Sponsor

my friend will be joining aswell if he can
A1.: zio_234

A4.: Yes [dox]

Top Top

Kuhlmanation
  Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

A1.: kuhlmanb

A4.: This or Spark

A5: I dont have a picture but right now im using batman

Top Top

Venetia
  Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

Also I am rather peeved b/c I have darn near everything working ~*~flawlessly~*~, except I cannot get the permissions plugin to allow building ... to anyone ... even me >:O
It's a problem that a lot of people are appearing to get though so hopefully it will be fixed before the end of the week, so I don't have to scrap this fucking permissions plugin and try another oneeee

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 am
very undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

A1.: zenvirzan, :)

A2.: White wolves sounds awesome, but I'm not fussed

A4.: Definitely, I will :D

Top Top

Perihelion
  Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Peril Hellion
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge
Well, anyway!

A1.: Perihelion

A2.: Neither, but maybe I'll want to join one later?

A5: I will if I really have to, but I would prefer not to on account of the fact that I like to edit my skin frequently and don't want to make it gray. But if it must be gray, I can just edit my skin; you don't have to assign me a special one.

Top Top

Velocir_X
  Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 am
You are a whore...
Find yourself in Jbristianity!
(totally ripped off Scientology)

A1.:Velocir_X (same as everywhere)

A2.:Purple Pigmen, that fortress on a ragged cliff really tickled my fancy.

A3.:Bien sûr, madmoiselle.

A4.:Another thread to lurk in on HBGames? Where do I sign?

Geralt in Pimp Clothing skin coming up sooner or later

Top Top

Venetia
  Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:34 am
venerable inertia
Staff

Velocir_X wrote:
Copying application over from other thread, nice background for the page as well very "blocky".
Application

added you! My apologies for not adding you sooner.

When you & Dr_Funk are on at the same time, you will be able to join the PP team.

Top Top

Tuna
  Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Probably cooler than you.
Awesome Bro

A1.: CopiousTuna

A2.: White Wolves!

Top Top

Tuna
  Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 am
Probably cooler than you.
Awesome Bro

Venetia wrote:
Tuna wrote:
edit: Your Spoutcraft link is broken, by the way. I would redirect here until they get it fixed. Also, the Spoutcraft executable file may require admin privileges to run properly.

Thanks! Added the alternate link.

Also Tuna you're now whitelisted :D
When you see Glitch, tell him to add you to his team.

CopiousTuna is not whitelisted you liar. D:
Content Hidden

Top Top

Venetia
  Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm
venerable inertia
Staff

Tuna wrote:
CopiousTuna is not whitelisted you liar. D:

what
I checked /whitelist list and you are definitely on it. In fact I added you twice to it.
It's COPIOUSTUNA right? No underscores or anything?

B/c you're def on the list and the list is reloaded and everything
I even went around and added your name to all the whitewolves regions and doors and shit, and I hate doing that

:(

pipesnogger wrote:
[images]

ahahah the peri one is adorable
+100 for the cool trees
+150 for peri pic

(remind me when i'm on, it's so easy to forget)

edit: wh
bacon you are a nut/you have a rubber butt. I see the lighthouse in her window, which is like a thousand blocks away from her house. turn your OpenGL to "fast", render distance "Normal", and make sure you don't have that [] Far View option selected. Puts a strain on the server and causes you to lag a lot.
(if you're experiencing lag issues.)

Actually: Please, everyone: Set your OpenGL to Fast and de-select Far View, if you haven't done so.

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:38 am
very undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

Registering my friend Boredy (HBG account name)

- from him:
A1.: EXephoS

A2.: White Wolves (with Zen)

A4.:

Top Top

Anski
  Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

L1 Slime
A1.: Deadreddogs

A3.: I guesssss. siiigh

A4.: Yes.

Top Top

ridaes
  Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am
\o/ Blargle Shnargle \o/

The topic for posting apps is locked so if you don't mind much I will post mine here.

A1.: My in-game name is ridaes

A2.: White Wolves, please.

A3.: Yes I have and will respect them.

A4.: Yes I will.

Top Top