Location: velocitating a straight line
|RESPECT THE SERVER RULES:
- You must have a legitimate, paid copy of Minecraft in order to join the server, and you must use Spoutcraft to play.
- No wearing team colors for a team you're not on! If you're on the White team, you can't wear purple. If you're on the Purple team, you can't wear white. If you're on the Grey team, you can't wear white or purple. This would be confusing. The sprite cannot depict NSFW material (like genitals or stupid shit like that which shouldn't be on a sprite anyway; you weirdo). Your sprite is not allowed to have BOTH white and purple, or any combo of white/dark grey/purple prominently displayed (example: you can't make a white yeti with a dark drey shirt and purple pants). Wearing your proper team color is strongly encouraged :). Rule updated 11/22/2011
- Outside of the PvP continent (STRIFELANDS), all griefing/destruction of player-made property, and attack on other players is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Inside of the PvP continent (STRIFELANDS), try to avoid wanton/widespread destruction of player-made property. Ruining things just to ruin them is lame as hell. Fighting the opposing team and pilfering hard-to-get resources is 100% fine though.
Note that you may lose your team some points, or you may be fined money (Cogs) or jailed, if you make a huge effort out of defacing the world. If you chop down a bunch of trees, replant some. Don't plonk down garbage blocks randomly all over a mountain. Things like that make the server shitty for everyone.
- Attacks on server admins/"Pharaohs" are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, unless they are participating in a colosseum game with you.
- Modifying ANYTHING or attacking ANYONE within the main city of Sprocket on land that you do not own is STRICTLY PROHIBITED (in case server block security hiccoughs).
- Creation & use of TNT is by non-admin/"Pharaoh" members is STRICTLY PROHIBITED (in case server block security hiccoughs).
- DO NOT USE ANY CHEATER TEXTURE PACKS.
- Please avoid spamming/flooding the chat.
- Don't camp the spawn. If you're caught by a server admin/"Pharaoh", obviously camping for kills on new players when they exit the city, you may just get whomped by them and all of your stuff confiscated!
- Server admins/"Pharaohs" are allowed to balance the PvP game, if sorely needed. This may include shuffling of teams, placing random resource drops, attacks on members, or modification/destruction of structures (note that these things will only happen in severe situations, or as a means to provide challenge for contests, etc.). They are not allowed to be outright dicks to you for no reason :).
- If you request to be teamless/creative only, note that you are subject to any player attacking you outside of Sprocket, while on the PvP continent, regardless of their team or status. Refraining from joining a team means that you can safely access Sprocket, and all areas outside of the PvP continent zone--but you're not allowed to steal things from PvP players without retribution!
- If you're sent to jail for breaking rules, you have a few options. You can wait out your sentence and a Pharaoh/Vizier will eventually release you. You can plead with teammates to try to get them to break you out of jail (but note that they may be jailed for it themselves!). Or, you can attempt to bust out yourself (warning: very dangerous). Note that jailtime exists as a means of punishing you for breaking a minor rule or pissing off a Pharaoh or Vizier somehow. If you go to jail a lot (for actual infractions of rules), expect temp bans or full bans to follow. On very seldom occasions, you may find yourself embroiled in a little contest or plotline involving being jailed. These occurrences are not strikes against you.
- If you have any problems or questions, or if you are teamless and wish to join a team, please contact Venetia or any server admin/"Pharaoh", or server moderator/"Vizier" for help. You can contact them either in-game with /tell, or out of game, in one of the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads, or via PM.