Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HOME FORUMS DISCORD GAMES RPG MAKER SEARCH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
    BerryHBGm200
  Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:15 pm

L1 Slime
I request an image cover for the game.

Thread link: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=80502

Image: Image

Top Top

Ellie
  Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:26 am
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Awesome; sorted.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:51 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
I can't seem to access the Game Making Resource Page. It just never loads.
viewforum.php?f=279

Edit: never mind. It loaded. It just took an unusual amount of time to open for some reason.

Top Top

Ellie
  Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:00 am
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Hi Coyote,

Apologies for how long this is taking. I've tried a few things, I can't see to access the error log at the minute. I have temporarily removed your latest post in the resource forum, because it's that forum and just that forum that won't work, curiously.

I've also trimmed a lot of fat around the site in case that's the issue. We'll see.

If the errors continue I'll move your post back; there seems to be something off about it.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:22 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Ellie wrote:
Hi Coyote,

Apologies for how long this is taking. I've tried a few things, I can't see to access the error log at the minute. I have temporarily removed your latest post in the resource forum, because it's that forum and just that forum that won't work, curiously.

I've also trimmed a lot of fat around the site in case that's the issue. We'll see.

If the errors continue I'll move your post back; there seems to be something off about it.

it was kind of acting up before I posted. It's still slow but I can get it to load if I hit refresh 3 times and wait a few minutes.

Speaking of removing posts. I think it needs a spring cleaning. Or a demolition. There are a lot of resources with dead links. Or Photobucket watermarks that render it useless.

List of broken/dead resource pages

Out of 165 topics, 76 were no good.

As for what's causing the loading issue, in the past I've experienced loading issues trying to reach page 3 or 4, trying to maintain my own links. But now it's page 1 that's doing it.
On page 1 is a volcano tileset add-on from 2008, I think it might have been bumped by spam at somepoint. I wonder if the loading issue has something to do with these older posts.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9