Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm
aka twirly

Amy Pond wrote:
A "competent" mod would have banned you by now. But we're chill and understanding, see?

a competent mod wouldn't have done all that shit in the first place, staff aren't only there to enforce rules

Top Top

Jason
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
twirly wrote:
Jbrist wrote:
Woah Twirly what's going on here? Don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit? Come on man, calm down a little or you'll get yourself banned D:

dude it's not because of that one edit they've been doing it so many times i had to react

I mean in general, I remember when I used to kick off about things like this and got myself banned so many times, it's not too great and you'll soon realise that all you're doing is making people think less of you, lol.

Top Top

Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm
aka twirly

idc about it tbh the forum is just going downhill with staff being so hypocritical

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Leave then. Here's the door.

Top Top

dadevvtsvre
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:44 pm
consul for life
Sponsor

See, you're the only one that seems to be having problem with the staff, so I don't think the issue is as prevalent as you make it out to be.

Top Top

Kingdom Ablaze
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 pm
Smile, you never know when you are on camera!

lol just do what i do when a mod pisses me off, remove your content until you are happy again then go back to sharing, i left hbgames(rmxp) for a little over a year just because someone(ive long forgotten who) was accusing me of not contributing to my own idea lol

i mean im with you twirly bacon pissed me off the other day, but its not worth causing a problem over

Kingdom Ablaze: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomAblazeTradingCardGame

Top Top

Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 pm
aka twirly

that's why I say you are like rrr
remember those douchebags we used to make fun of when they raged because we criticised their games and they said IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY IT darling!
and we were like "hell no it doesn't work like that" you are doing almost the same, I am writing a complaint in feedbacks and you can't handle it and now you are telling me to leave
i have been part of this community for 3 years and I see that things are not right and want to talk about it and you just tell me to leave?

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Read your first post, read the first reply, and then consider why you felt need to continue with this thread.

Top Top

Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 pm
aka twirly

dadevster wrote:
See, you're the only one that seems to be having problem with the staff, so I don't think the issue is as prevalent as you make it out to be.

there aren't a lot people left to complain about it, think about it blink_ has given up on .org and capn has too, he only posts here for vdex money

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:52 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Yes because you blink and capn are the only people here

Top Top

dadevvtsvre
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 pm
consul for life
Sponsor

Twirly. Calm down. What we are saying is that there is a place for spam, and a place for not spamming. You've taken a relatively minor issue that could have been resolved with a simple PM and blown it up into a clusterfuck.

Nobody's telling you to leave. We're saying you have the option of leaving because you seem to have a big fucking problem with the staff and how things are run!

I don't understand why we can't drop this. Lose the persecution complex and let's all make some goddamn games.

Top Top

Twirly
aka twirly

blink was one of the most active people and an admin here and capn was a mod but that isn't important eh?

Top Top

Cryranos
i broke it again
Sponsor

They give warning, you ignore, they give more warning, you get angry.

Now they tell you to chill out, and you're calling bacon a hypocrite?

Bacon wouldn't be where he is today if he hadn't cleaned up his act, and he probably would have gotten there sooner had he cleaned up his act as soon as it became a problem.

Top Top

dadevvtsvre
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm
consul for life
Sponsor

Like man. You've done nothing but insult us and tell us we're a shitty site and we haven't banned you yet. And you're saying we're too uptight and strict?? I don't know what to tell you.

Top Top

Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 pm
aka twirly

okay whatever, this is pointless
just let me say this
you all have changed for the worst
and this place has gone downhill since then
there might be a connection or there might not be huh
that's pretty much it, enjoy digging your own grave man i really loved this place but i lost all hope for it
there still is irc i guess

if you ever manage to be successful again, i salute you, because you'll have to change a lot in order to reach that goal

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Glad this has resolved, thank you for your feedback.

Top Top

mawk
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

congratulations, Twirly, for making every spongen farewell thread ever made!

░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓▒░░▒▓▒░░▒▓░░░░░░░
ImageImageImage

Top Top

Twirly
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:02 pm
aka twirly

also to anyone who isn't staff, you shouldn't have posted because this isn't just about the editing

Top Top

mawk
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah, it's about you parroting stuff you heard on irc because you got mad.

If you're gonna leave, leave. We're not gonna shove you out the door, but it's up to you if you wanna honour your commitments.

I really wish you hadn't burned out like this before you went. You're an alright guy, but doing something like this does more harm than good, especially since we've all already heard those grievances a million times and a lot of us are working on them already. I guess you gotta do what feels right, but keeping something like this going long after we resolved it in person isn't the best way to do things.

░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓▒░░▒▓▒░░▒▓░░░░░░░
ImageImageImage

Top Top

Cryranos
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 pm
i broke it again
Sponsor

I still love you guys. Continue as you were. :thumb:

Top Top

moog
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm
Sponsor

twirly holy shit you are being a faggot right now, just quit

the rules arent even that bad, just dont post dumb shit in bad areas but you do it anyways.

also jeez guys just lock this shit. if anyone has a problem dont baww it out, PM a mod. you basically gave twirly what he wanted, im pretty sure he's laughing right now.

Top Top

bacon
  Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 pm
butts n booties
Staff

Party Mascot
Because this revolves around me, I am going to say my final word.

I have not deleted posts or content in a long time so I dont get that whole point. Twirly, I am sorry you have this problem with me but to be honest rules are rules no matter which context. You do not get special privileges and neither does anyone else. It is really simple, dont spam in general discussion. Its not like this policy is really new as we have announced this like a jillion times. Your post did not contribute anything to the discussion, simple. This conspiracy theory that I edit and delete posts is a fallacy. I have not deleted pretty much anything but double posts (as in they accidently posted twice) in quite a few months. And I dont edit people's post unless I am warning them. That is what moderators do.

The fact is that we are changing as a site. We are focusing more on game making aspects and trying to revolve around less spam and trolling. So far we have received mostly positive feedback.

Quote:
lol just do what i do when a mod pisses me off, remove your content until you are happy again then go back to sharing, i left hbgames(rmxp) for a little over a year just because someone(ive long forgotten who) was accusing me of not contributing to my own idea lol

i mean im with you twirly bacon pissed me off the other day, but its not worth causing a problem over

Because I told you not to continually flamebait a member, which you were doing. And I also asked other moderators and they said the same thing, I just did the action.

For the most part, we are working as one group. No one really acts on their own accord doing whatever. We have established what we want in this site and we are moderating to acheive this. Im not "going rouge" for the most part I ask moderators their opinions on stuff as well. Same goes with them. We work together and when someone moderates its usually all of us moderating. We are welcome to suggestions anytime and anywhere. We aren't here to dismiss you, we are here to understand your questions and concerns. But how you handled the situation was very childish and immature and honestly I expected better from you twirly. We are still open to suggestions and if you have any concerns, please state them. But please leave the drama behind.

Top Top

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2