Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Amy
  Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:46 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Since this contest has been posted about on the web a bit, I thought I'd ask how everyone found us. If you're from HBGames originally, I guess, you can still answer :)

(Basically let's have a get-to-know-the-newbies fest).

Top Top

Cait
  Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 am
“I worship impersonal Nature, which is neither "good" or "bad", and who knows neither love nor hatred.”

o.o I found it when it was rmxp.org, but wasn't active on forums. I wasn't until the server move, but not active as I am now; on other sites. There are people I miss reading, because they are funny, only to later, rage quit. Like Luminer(sp). Actually posting my own graphics on deviantart and getting better at it.

I missed the whole stealing the kingdom thing.

Top Top

Jason
  Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:29 am
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
Y'know, this has actually got me thinking... how DID I find you? I know I was here when it was .net, well, I wasn't, I mean I didn't have an account but I'd still look around the forums... I think I was just looking around the internet for resources to steal for my amazing epic of a game (Admit it... the first thing you tried to do when you found out about RPG Maker was make the most epic game ever created)

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:16 am
BEWARE: Glitchfinder's sense of humor sucks.
Staff

Party Mascot

Jason wrote:
Y'know, this has actually got me thinking... how DID I find you? I know I was here when it was .net, well, I wasn't, I mean I didn't have an account but I'd still look around the forums... I think I was just looking around the internet for resources to steal for my amazing epic of a game (Admit it... the first thing you tried to do when you found out about RPG Maker was make the most epic game ever created)

Pretty much, this.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

HiPoyion
  Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:41 pm
S Q U E E Z Y T R I G G E R
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

I joined RRR and participated in a writing contest and started to go on IRC for feedback or some shit and somehow managed to get 2nd place for a shitty story. Honestly. My story writing was so bad. ANYWAY BESIDES THE POINT. I would frequent the IRC and then one day it merged with HBG and I decided to check HBG out and now I don't go on RRR

HBG are teh coolest.
All RRRs potion are belong to HBG!
:shades:

Top Top

StrawberrySmiles
  Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

I don't remember how I cam here.

Someone gifted RMXP to me, and I messed with it forever, eventually searching for a place that could help me with my issues.

And this place turned up. I probably wasn't going to stick around, but then I met Star.

Heh.

Top Top

Stardust
  Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm
<3 Army of Love <3
Retired Staff

Sewer Rat

I got RPG Maker 2 one Christmas and started talking to people about it on Gaia Online (lol). I eventually was linked her or something. I was active in the rmxp.org days and was very interested in the drama and I was kind of annoying and uptight. Then I disappeared for a while because life happened and then I went completely crazy and chilled down a ton. xD I'm pretty sure I wasn't here when I went through my phase of dressing in cat ears and collars and fishnet arm warmers. And dresses and skirts. >_> But anyways, I came back when they had Multimedia Fusion 2 on the Humble Bundle and I decided to check in to see what other people were saying about it! And now there's a contest! :D

Top Top