Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
    mawk
  Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Quote:
i want to create an RpgVx game that is protected from ALL decryptors, including this extractor that I just now know about.

no such thing. every program, rm or gammaker, unreal or source engine, can be decrypted by necessity. it's just a matter of time and effort on the part of the hackers. decryption programs are just a way of making the means less exclusive; generally these things are cracked using stuff as simple as notepad and a program that can read hex values. I hope you understand this.

all that said, it's pretty obvious that this isn't your encryption program in the first place, so...

░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓▒░░▒▓▒░░▒▓░░░░░░░
ImageImageImage

Top Top

Amy
  Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
It almost seems like the safest thing to do is remove all mention of RPG Maker at all from your project, and never tell anyone what you made it in. That way even if there are programs around to decrypt it your average joe won't be able to (it will still be decryptable, yes, but most script kiddies in the world decrypt shit by downloading programs like this).

I think rather than making encryption programs, (or at least as well as) a cool program to create would be one that changes:

• The game icon
  • The name of the rgssad
  • The name of the rgss dll (this is easy enough but would be cool to include)
  • The name of any folders, such as naming Graphics/ something random making it a BIT harder to crack)

This won't stop people cracking open your games, but will stumble the average joe. My thoughts are that anyone who goes through excessive trouble to crack your game is not as likely to be doing it to steal resources as someone who uses a free downloadable program.

Top Top

rpgvx user
  Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 am

Ok there is an update to the test game, the test game #2 should be able to stop rgssad2 extraction by preventing script injection and other medling. The game is called the Anti RGSSAD2 EXTRACTOR test,
here is a link to the new test game
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzmjyykzkz
please test it out and try and get the hidden message, it is a custom graphic.

bro, are you even trying? like, okay, you used a proxy, but everything else is heinously wrong!

yrs,
mawk

Top Top

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2