Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2735 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
    coyotecraft
  Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:32 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
I'd fix the shadow on the wall.

Top Top

Nathaniel3W
  Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 am

Inept Evil Stooge

Definitely good enough that you don't have to fret over presentation and you can move on to game systems now.

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:43 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Cool cool. Yeah I hate shadows. Will probably do my own overlays instead, not quite dynamic lighting but not far off. Not yet though. For now might just erase most shadows (and fix that wall).

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:09 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Competent Minion

coyotecraft wrote:
I was about to say that my story is too convoluted and "out there" to compress into any recognizable form. But I just thought of an angle that might work. So I have something to chew on again.

Ever since I saw this video, I've been entertaining the idea of using the Blood Maidens in some capacity.
I'd take no issue with that, also speaking of, a certain someone got me Kyon's portraits yesterday

Also I have a decent amount of lore on all three blood maidens. I'll drop it in spoilers.
Content Hidden

In other news, I did some much needed anatomical fixes and touchups to Flannel and Solistace of Junked.
Their faces have remained the same, this was simply a bunch of anatomy fixes.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:20 am
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Started the day by writing throw-away dialogue. And then proceeded to develop writing strategies for different types of scenarios. I'm too visual and action oriented. I spend too much mental energy trying to adapt gestures. It's easy to imagine an awkward handshake between character. But, you know, I can't do that in a game with limited assets. So it's got to be something verbal. And I just don't have a mind for speechcraft.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2735 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92