Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
    coyotecraft
  Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I worked all night compiling my stuff into 1 rpg maker mv project file. Event systems and character movements. I almost forgot about these .js plugins I made but never published.
I'm pretty psyched that I found stuff on my old hard drive from 2015-2016. I had made a bunch of events built around MV's touch inputs. I thought I lost all of it but there were some copies in the deployed output folder.

Now I'm just making dumb stuff just to see if I can.
Like a Transfer Map skill to move the player around to different maps while playtesting.
Attempting to deploy a new project on netlify. I toyed with it briefly years ago and the site has completely changed it's looks. And maybe even it's ToS for free users. It's taking a lot longer to process then I remember.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:18 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I finally got a new game project deployed on netlify. It required a github repository.

I spent most of the day messing around creating useless cheat items. Like yesterday I created a transfer map skill but it was really rudimentary: Enter a Digit; transfer to map Id. But I really wanted a list of map names to choose from. It took me most of the day figuring out how to push the map data into "show choices" list. But once I got it, it paved the way for all kind mod tools to edit Items and Actors while playtesting. Even though it's completely useless.
I tinkered with some more touchinput based events.
But now I'm bored with everything.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
Cleaned up bugginess in a few event systems of mine.
Started some NPC experiments. Giving them inventories and trading among themselves. But then I got distracted making diagnostic tools. Might see what I can do with save files.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:43 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
Recreated a move route system that I had made for vx ace. Improved it. I wanted to simulate the way NPCs behaved in the .hack // G.U. games. I could be imagining it wrong but I believe they move to shops and trade between themselves. If you trade them something they might give it to another npc or sell it. A mini economy. I kinda want to simulate an adventure guild where NPCs follow a routine of spending all their gold then meeting at a gate. Then disappear and get replaced with a new character.
But I also want the player to trade items. Which they'll cash in. Or level up shops or guild ranks or something.
But right now it's just movement. It looks like they're doing something.

I was also studying MVs save system. I was hoping I could make a hacked save file. Another useless idea. If you open the save menu and save, the rest of the event's process is saved in the map interpreter. And will run the rest when you reload, even if that event no longer exists.
My idea was to make a save which, when loaded, turns on the playtest variable, then goes back to the title screen. So in theory you could start a new game with playtesting tools in some else's project. However I've yet to get this to work. I'm still investigating.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:43 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Competent Minion

Heyooo sorry it's been so long without update! Been a lot going on so I haven't had much chance to post here.

Remi-chan / Biz
My workload has mainly been to reduce dialogue to shorter more succinct and impactful segments, I haven't entirely finished doing this yet, but it's a work in progress and I'm a good ways towards done with main story content. flavor text will mostly be unaffected, optional events will vary on a case by case basis.

I've also been working on remastering several of the cinematics that I felt didn't meet the par established in late disk 1. As a result they may also be significantly shorter. Here's but a small taste of my work on that.

The fight with Pep has also been reduced harshly in difficulty, his Zodiac Graveyard ability now does 10 damage (down from 40) which was the thing most often responsible for killing players time and time again. The damage effects have now been brought in line with other bossfights and color coded to match their mechanics.

As seen I've also been slowly chipping away at Disk 2, but I want to make the dialogue matchy-matchy before i go writing an entire disks worth of it.

Xiie
She's done much, and is currently working on the sprite for Lily. She will send me all files when the laws of quarantine in her area become lax enough that a technician can go back to work and fix her internet connection.

Pjcr
Oh boy this kid has gotten me ALL the Renae, and last night I implemented it all, too! As well as sacreve for some reason, saves me doing it later I suppose.
ImageImageImageImage
Lots of body language!

Jake
He's gotten me the hero mode / battle theme for Nanianne, which is also, alike Remira and Zephyrra- her only theme.

He's also made a promising demo for X11 Tearing at the Simulation from Within ~Existential Planar Parade. It will be done by this coming Wednesday. The track in particular will play on Zen Aneia and other worlds when dealing with a crisis involving Planar.

To provide some insight, Planar are glitches given form, they know they exist, and know if they do balance must be restored, Xali has absorbed a lot of them by the time of Fantasia, making her dangerously glitched. She can erase, destroy and so on. She is also partial, meaning she can't be erased or destroyed via the typical conventions. Xali also seems to have gained control of them, so she often sends them to do busy work for her.

Planar don't have anything in the way of color beyond purple innards, they are otherwise essentially silhouettes, or like untextured models in a game. The purple eyes are likely Xali's influence.

Xali does have a small powerful presence in the story as do her children of calamity, and that plot thread shan't be resolved until later, until the final round.
A game that will come long after Fantasia is public knowledge.

Top Top

Ellie
  Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Loving the body language. Actually engages you with what they're saying.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:07 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
So I found that my save file trick does work.
It just doesn't work between projects from different version updates. Now I can simply update the js files as well. But the problem is yanflys scripts - which everyone uses for some god forsaken reason - break so easily. Everyone else you just drag and drop an updated js file. But with yanfly it's like, you roll up a message script from v1.1 to v1.2, and it's only suppose to be a minor difference, but then your character can't walk or the game just doesn't work. Or something.
I swear 90% of the time, if theres a script related bug, it's yanfly. I had no love for them in the vx days. Mv isn't any better. Most people only need 1 or 2 things, but they download a beehive of scripts that I think are incompatible by design.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Competent Minion

Lol yeah Yanfly sorta became the go-to for lazybones who want plug and play scripts. Generally I keep my scripts to a minimum, but even i usually end up with a good 10 or so of YANF's.

The people who go and grab every script that sounds cool are kinda dumb though. My rule is I don't look for a script until I need it.

Oh also CoyoteCraft, in regards to Sven, his major trait is courtesy, which may help with writing him as a character in red cat goes to wacky wonderland dream sequence.

Like he is defined by his manners and being courteous, when Nola is with the union their first night, he lets her sleep in his bed, knowing it's unlikely he'd be able to sleep anyway, and he does several other acts of kindness that could be construed as courtesy, his family members all have a kind of thing they're all about pep's is obvious, Nola is justice, Sped is vigilance, Svoli is love, Kara is pride.

It may sound weird but i just have found some subconcious correlation to my characters and colors, paler calers are positive, darker colors are negative, white is pore positivity or LOVE, while black is pure negativity or HATE, Then Red = Passion, Orange = Vigilance, Yellow = Justice, Green = Kindness, Cyan = Patience, Blue = Independance, Purple = Pride.

If you look at Sped design, he's very much a kind, somewhat passionate, independant and has a small sense of justice just by the colors that make him. Svoli mean while has a lot of cyan (or pale blue) which is positive patience, pale orange, meaning she's vigilant, but not in a way that would harm those close to her, and then red, because she's passionate, she also has a small ioata of black in her ribbons, which is her hatred of Esperia that is still running strong decades later.

It's a shame the places I put my notes on color theory to characters are all closed down or dead, it was quite an interesting discovery.

Ellie wrote:
Loving the body language. Actually engages you with what they're saying.
Thanks, I've been doing that since back when I did the art for my games and my artists have followed suit well..

Top Top

Ellie
  Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:15 pm
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Quote:
It just doesn't work between projects from different version updates.

There is in-built security with a random number key that stops you from editing saves basically. But if that can be disabled, and you didn't mind potentially being able to edit saves, that could be bypassed.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:23 am

Competent Minion

Much as the Final Round with an Impious Glitch is a fair ways away, I do have to define her as a character this coming disk, which is when she makes her first move in any of my games.

Alike usual when I start writing about an intriguing concept, i do a lot and i do it very fast, and before I know it I have 4,500 words written and an entire backstory pieced together. You can see that in spoilers if you like to read. This covers the Locust War and the Rise of Xali and how she met her likewise kin who would become known as the Children of Calamity.
Content Hidden

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
@Ellie: Pretty sure that's just the way it encodes the json file into .rpgsave. So yeah, you can't just open it in notepad and make changes that way. But there's nothing stopping me from editing one within a game. For example, I can look at save files from PERSEVERANCE in my test project. I can technically edit it from there too. One step removed from my universal save file idea. Although for playtesting purposes it might be practical to edit an existing file.
Of course the goal I set for myself to turn on the playtesting flag so I can walk through walls an look variables & switches, can be done a number of different ways. The easiest being just to edit the .js files directly so that it's always on. That kinda trivialize everything.
But the real fun - the challenge I was taking on - was to do something within the game. Load a universal/hacked save file like gameshark/gamegenie.
And like I said, the built in playtesting tools depend on version updates. With Mv, if you didn't update your project correctly when MV moved from like v1.3 to 1.5, I think, the playtest tools were broken. I'm not sure why. I just know it gave people headaches. You could play normally, but you couldn't hold ctrl to walk through everything or F9 to manually set switches and variables.
So in those cases, even if I rigged something special up it wouldn't work anyways unless I "fixed" the js files in the end.

Well I think I'm done playing around now. Time to put scripting down and pick up...er, script writing. The playwright kind. Put my dramatist hat on.
It's funny how Rpg Maker has "Scenes" and calls the player characters "Actors", and everything is expressed through "Events"
But's it's not the same thing. At. ALL.

Lets see, I was looking for intrinsic motivation. "Curiosity" is kinda weak, I've already considered it. It can pull a character like Alice through wonderland because it's more of an instinct like hunger which is actually more extrinsic even though it's literally inside. Like a character hates vegetables but eats them anyways. Dramatic Irony? No, he was starving. Curiosity can be a legit driver if it looks like the answer is within reach. But it's like running down an endless corridor. And I think Sven is smart enough to recognize a wild goose chase. The question though is why would he want to chase it? With Alice, she chases the white rabbit because she's a little girl who is easily entertained. She's never seen a rabbit in a waistcoat. And there's the burning question of what he's late for. She wants to know, but she doesn't need to know. It's not a solution to anything.
With Sven, the idea that these 2 tyrants are compromised has promise. But again, he's too smart to not think it's too good to be true. At the very least I could use it as a call back (forward?) to a line in the original game. Something about him sneaking into a movie theater but it was a gorefest. I'm sure his danger senses are screaming "Don't go in there!" Plus another line, about how Esperia gives him bloody nightmare. So he'd double expect it. Is that a thing?
I have one moment where Sven is compelled beyond reason. And that's the possibility that the Perseverance Hideout is compromised. In my early drafts Sven starts in a nightmare slaughter house, but then the bat character pulls him out. And they go dream hopping.
There are many reasons I abandoned "starting" the story this way. It's a lot of front loaded context to skillfully communicate quickly. And then it quickly becomes irrelevant as the story moves away from it.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:22 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I was going to upload some screen shots of the stuff I put together. Pics or it didn't happen, right? But Pictures don't really do it justice. Video is a little better. But it's a pain to record a demo and upload. And then things don't work out like you want to on the first take, then you'd have to do it all over again.

(sorry no sound)description of what's happening

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri May 01, 2020 10:14 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I played some .hack//G.U. to study it's trade system and it's NPC behaviors. I gave it way too much credit. The NPCs just have a limited randomized inventory: Some number of potions, class specific armor, or weapon. And it never changes. I mean if you trade for their armor, they lose it but it'll be back the next time you zone in, even if you gave them better armor. It's your party members that have a semi-permanent inventory.
Also whenever you go to town there's only 12 or so npcs that haunt a town/server. They just kinda teleport within range. So if you run down a long street you might pass the same character twice or more.

I'm going to be mostly offline this weekend. So I might end up playing with my event systems some more. Or, if I find the strength, I'll attempt to write dialogue.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue May 05, 2020 10:32 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
Kinda of inspired to make an add-on for MV's cyberspace tilesets. I had an idea to make a wireframe "crystal" to correspond with the default ones. But MV's perspectives aren't consistent, which I hate. The distortion of the crystals make them nearly side-view. An they kind of cheated on the silhouette. The wires on the backside seemed too busy. I was just going to do a neon glow but I'm going to play around with some different looks.
Image Image
Edit:
Fiddled with it sporadically throughout the day. I like the look of this blue/green gradiant one. The catch is that the sprite has to be set to additive blending mode. But MV is dumb; you can't just set a sprite's blending mode from the start for some reason.
ImageImage

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Wed May 13, 2020 3:08 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
Been thinking about other things I can add on. There's not really any enemies to go with the cyberspace set either. There's some robot with the scifi stuff. I realized MV doesn't have any bugs or insects. That's a practical idea for cyberspace. Actual computer bugs. A little hue shift and the hexagons tiles become a honeycomb hive.
Oops, I was wrong. There's a hornet and spider Front view battler. There's just no walking sprites.

I feel like there should be some humanoid constructs or something that bridges fantasy to VR scifi. Just some names in my head: Phisher King. Parse-ival. From the Arthurian Legends? Parsifal and the Fisher King? Eh, I guess they're not A-list names like Lancelot. Maybe a different mythos? ROMulus. Something out of Tron of Megaman.exe, but I always worry about the narrative potential assets like this can hold. Scifi can be kind of abstract. MV has some weird machinery. Unique enough, I think, to be a McGuffin. Perpetual energy generator or something. But it doesn't have portals or platforms that the player can interact with.
It needs companion material. Like a mash-up of a Trojan solider/virus works for a one-off dungeon, but not recurrent. You could say the same with Fire and Ice dungeons too I guess. But arguably a fire demon or ice queen has enough agency to step out of their dominion and form a legion of doom. But an Artificial Rouge A.I. is more on-the-rails and doesn't have enough presence to fill an entire story around. It's more of a elemental phantom with an unknown nature, compared to the classical elements.

In other news. I wrote more introductory dialogue for my fan game. It has everything it needs but I'm still not satisfied with it. I'm not getting the impression that it's a character driven story.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Wed May 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Competent Minion

That crystal looks really nice.

Sorry I've been so inactive, but as you may know already, been in the process of moving house. Everything I've done the past couple months can be found in this third devlog.

I'll make a full proper post later. I've been awake for 30 hours trying to work out bank switching so I haven't much energy left.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu May 14, 2020 12:42 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I recently hit 900 hours in MV according to Steam. Kind of amazing considering the majority of my time is spent in GIMP and Text Documents. I guess I do spend a lot of time playtesting for other people's games and collaborations.

I'm not sure, but that almost amounts to my FFXI playtime. And I only ever played that a few weeks out of the year during free campaigns.

God I've played a lot of RPGs.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri May 15, 2020 1:43 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
Something I always thought about doing. MV's Minotaur looks so weird. Something about the nose was off. I just painted over it to try and improve it like I did with the Demon Lord's Ken Doll Anatomy way back when. I know, it's stupid and people will ask "But why?"
It's just a fun little exercise.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat May 16, 2020 6:08 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
"But why?"
So many design choices to approach from. I just started with a baby body and drew on top of it. I think the baby spirits idea was a dumb choice to begin with. I mean as a cherub/genius thing it's fine. But these are battlers. You fight them. You. Fight. Babies.
Anyways, since I made a digital crystal thing I figured there should also be a digital artificial spirit to go with it. A "Trojan Horse" virus wasn't my first idea. But it had more style than just a wireframe body or blocks. And I wanted to stay close to design choices of the other spirits. They're naked. Cloaked in their element. And have an "Eye" as part of their mask/mantel whatever. They're mostly monochromatic, so purple was my first choice. But MV already has a handful of enemies that are Green and Purple. But it kinda works.
My Wireframe crystal is green blue. So I dunno. I could try Neon Blue outlines. Or a Holographic Scan lines. Pixel square particles. Maybe virtual interface floaty wheel graphics. Idk. Idk. Idk. Too many choices.

Edit:
Idk. Idk. idk. My instincts says keep it simple. Something feels wrong. I don't know if you can mix and match metal and circuity with "virtual data". And it's kind of like inverted Tron thing, where normally they're in a skin suit with their head exposed; but this is a helmet and the body is exposed. It's weird.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu May 21, 2020 8:36 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion

Saw a request for a SV Battler of MV's Dragon. I wasn't planning on doing it, and I haven't responded to the thread yet. But a member there said something that put me in art rage mode. They disgust me so much the way they exploit the community like it one big commercial enterprise. Everything has to be capitalized on, include the gaps in the RTP. *spits gypsy curse* *cranks up Devils Never Cry*
Yearning more to hear the suffer (of a)
Of a demon as I put it under

I got this baby separated into layers. The wings, the feather ears, the legs, the retarded vine-jewely-thorn whatsit. Work smart not hard. I know if I do this people are going to want modifications. It also lends itself to cheap puppetry animation.
It's all sketched out. I got arms drawn for different skill use poses. But problems came up when I started experimenting with animating it and testing it out in the editor. Because of course MV designed it's SV system to be compatible with it's SV battlers only. Even though you can have any frame size, it also places a shadow under it which is not one-size-fits-all. I might be able to make a chibi version fit. But I think a 3rd Party Plug-in will be necessary. At which point I have decisions to consider. At a minimum I just remove or scale the shadow. What a worthless plug-in that would be. Why restrict myself to the 3 frame animations? I could format my own animation sheet. I could make a respectable wing flap and fly-away animation, a whipping tail round house attack. I can make it G L O R I O U S!

but...that's also a lot of work and my enthusiasm for this side project is waning. Not to mention memorial weekend is right around the corner. It's scripted to halt any forward momentum. A cruel cycle I was slow to learn from.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Competent Minion

Alrighty, got a big bunch of stuff done so here's to showing~!

Remi-chan / Biz
So i have been hyperfocused on trimming down dialogue and fixing up inconsistencies in player and character knowledge, like now that less is said less is assumed known. It's a careful balance and somedays i've been having big mental crashes but over all It's been going smoothly.

Of visible things i can show you, is some more good news. Koko and Lilac now have an extra set of eight animated busts, bringing them from 16 up to 24 alongside Lumi. Obviously I'm not going to showcase them all here, so in spoilers is some screenshots, for this public post here is the face grid.
Content Hidden

Xiie
She has not had net that is good for sending me files, but she is currently working on Nanianne before Remira due to loving a challenge. She of the sprites has finished Renae, Cathy, Lily and Zephyrra. She's also done logowork and some other stuff I've gone into before.

Pjcr
As you saw in my last big detailed post, Renae is done, so today I am glad to inform you that PJcr has gotten me all of the Cathy! I have implemented her and her body language is to die for~
Right now Pjcr works on getting me the Lily's he has made.

Jake
He's done a bunch of tracks, four in total since my last big showcase post.

So yeah he's on fire with productivity lately!

Think that's all? Hope you all had a great Easter and remember to stay safe~!

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat May 23, 2020 5:06 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
When I think dialogue is meandering it's because it doesn't feel meaningful for the story.
Actually, no, I can rationalize that it's doing something. Characterization, World Building, Conflict...ect. I think the problem is trying to do it all at once. Ideally you want to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But maybe that's the limit and 3 or more with 1 stone, one scene, is just too much.
I always worry breaking up a scene will create pacing issues. Especially at the start of the game. You can give the player control but will there be anything for them to do yet? And will it accidentally frame the story in a different direction?

Top Top

Fate
  Sun May 24, 2020 8:16 am

So I have a little gameplay clip to show on my undisclosed game. Let me know what you think. Mainly showing the Atmostphere and game mechanics thus far.

Let me know your thoughts.

PS. Not sure why the embedding isn't working sorry.

Last edited by Fate on Thu May 28, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Wed May 27, 2020 7:52 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
for the youtube tag you got to change https to just http.

I'm thinking you need a floating UI wherever you click. It's kind of annoying to have to move the mouse to the left of the screen all the time. I might actually work on developing something like that tomorrow.
It would also alleviate eye fatigue. I mean it depends on people's viewing distance, but potentially moving your eye's from the center of the screen to the edge, repeatedly, could be exhausting and misinterpreted as a sense of boredom.

Alternatively, if you could just display the "examine" text as you hoover a mouse over an event, or stand facing next to it, you could eliminate the need for a choice box.

Top Top

Fate
  Wed May 27, 2020 6:23 pm

coyotecraft wrote:
for the youtube tag you got to change https to just http.

I'm thinking you need a floating UI wherever you click. It's kind of annoying to have to move the mouse to the left of the screen all the time. I might actually work on developing something like that tomorrow.
It would also alleviate eye fatigue. I mean it depends on people's viewing distance, but potentially moving your eye's from the center of the screen to the edge, repeatedly, could be exhausting and misinterpreted as a sense of boredom.

Alternatively, if you could just display the "examine" text as you hoover a mouse over an event, or stand facing next to it, you could eliminate the need for a choice box.

Thanks for your comments.

I changed it, still not working. Unsure why.

The space bar actually works as an interact too so you can click with the mouse and then space bar 'to avoid excessive mouse movements'

Ideally, I want interact and examine as i find it adds a bit more depth to what the character interacts with considering the limitations of graphics.

Whats your thoughts?

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Wed May 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Competent Minion

Fate wrote:
I changed it, still not working. Unsure why.
Your url is using the share embedding style which will not work.

It should look like
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzOIHUxITD4[/y outube]
Then remove the space which i used for the example and...

Presto!

I do have things i could show but I'll wait until I've got more.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu May 28, 2020 1:28 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
I'm getting stressed out thinking about what I got going on next month. And I just got back from a long weekend with family.
Where do I pick up from? That is the question.

I'm not in a writing mood. Or even a writer's mindset. The problems all seem foreign to me -- except I have all my notes outlining what's so challenging about it.
But if I can solve it - without creating new problems - I'll have it in the bag.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri May 29, 2020 11:03 pm
Sponsor

Competent Minion
The other day I started a How-To Guide project in MV. I don't know if I'll publish it or not. It was just meant to be a writing exercise. But I dunno what knowledge level to write for. Some parts might seem obvious like "Water is wet" and other parts are like "Let's review Jacques Lacan's schema L and his theories surrounding the object-cause of desire."

I tried to be organized under headers like "Introductions" "Character Motivations" but the presentation is not exactly a power point slide show.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:07 am
Sponsor

Competent Minion
https://coyotecraft.netlify.app/

I shared a video demonstrating stuff in my test project. I've published it online through netlify and a github repository.
So you can play around in it in your browser. But it's not really documented to tell people what you're looking at or how it's built. You'll just have to reference that video, and some things might have changed.
Basically just use the Change Map skill to look around. It's probably unstable. Like. Maybe switching maps in a certain order might not clear a picture or something. Idk. And some maps, there's just nothing really to see.

But yeah. I meant to share this months ago just to try it out. Potentially, I could use it to help people with events or plugins. Instead of taking screenshots or videos I could just direct people to a test map.
Updating the repository is kind of a pain. I'm not really sure what hosting limitations, so it's like, I don't want to bloat it with the entire RTP. Just the files that I'm using. But sometimes it's like, Whoops, I didn't upload chest.png characterset. Or there's a event that I forgot to delete that was using a WIP graphic. Things like that.

And uploading stuff to github is slightly different than like mediafire. You select the files and there's a progress bar that makes it look like it was uploading them. But you got to scroll down and "Confirm Changes"

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94