Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Glitchfinder
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:50 am
BEWARE: Glitchfinder's sense of humor sucks.
Staff

Party Mascot

I personally liked the lego creator games. I still have the first one sitting around the house somewhere, and I know I have about a ton and a half of lego pieces sitting in my closet. I still assemble an electric train set to go around the tree every Christmas (My family really likes it, for some reason, and the cats have a blast with the trains when they're moving) I even keep one of my first sets fully assembled on a shelf in my room. (This set is one of those huge pirate ships. And it can even take battle damage! For example, one of the two masts is made to fall over as though it was hit) The only other lego games I've ever played were the two Lego Island games. Catching the Brickster was always a pain. The funny thing was that there was a glitch in the second one that I could use to make my character walk on water. Wait, I seem to remember playing one of those lego racer games at a friend's house as well. All in all, legoes are a fun pastime, and I do take them out occasionally, even today.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

game_guy
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 am
Opera == Epic

i would so make an rmxp rtp lego game. Base it off a normal living of the original RPT characters. Go on a basic rpg with weak non challenging monsters and bosses explore poorly mapped dungoens and towns.

It would be so epic :box:

Top Top

Numb
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:15 am
Do you want more?

I made the sprites for VX ....

Has fallen apart right in front of you

Top Top

Nearly Infinite
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:24 am

Sailor Taurus wrote:
Nearly Infinate: Perhaps you should take a gander at MySims. ^^"

Was that a joke? :ouch:

Top Top

Numb
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:38 pm
Do you want more?

...Lol I tired making a sim game, and it's completely pointless.
Nobody is going to play it because nobody wants to play a life game with crappy graphics.

Top Top

DeM0nFiRe
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Glitchfinder wrote:
I personally liked the lego creator games. I still have the first one sitting around the house somewhere, and I know I have about a ton and a half of lego pieces sitting in my closet. I still assemble an electric train set to go around the tree every Christmas (My family really likes it, for some reason, and the cats have a blast with the trains when they're moving) I even keep one of my first sets fully assembled on a shelf in my room. (This set is one of those huge pirate ships. And it can even take battle damage! For example, one of the two masts is made to fall over as though it was hit) The only other lego games I've ever played were the two Lego Island games. Catching the Brickster was always a pain. The funny thing was that there was a glitch in the second one that I could use to make my character walk on water. Wait, I seem to remember playing one of those lego racer games at a friend's house as well. All in all, legoes are a fun pastime, and I do take them out occasionally, even today.

Heh, yeah the lego creator games were awesome. I spent a crapload of time building a giant to-scale castle in it once, but it slowed down so much because I was on an Intel Celeron 300Mhz, with 64MB of shared system memory XD When I finally upgraded my computer, the game didn't support the newer hardware, so I had to run it on software and it was still too slow D:

I want to know why there hasn't been a Lego Creator 2. Not Lego Creator Harry Potter, or Knights Kingdom, straight up Lego Creator 2. They could do things like letting you actually turn bricks around and stuff.

I still have a mother crapload of actual bricks in my closet too, but I don't really have time to use them very much anymore D: I recently considered buying the Imperial Star Destroyer set-- not the cheap tiny one, the one that is like 4 feet long :D

) # $ ) ) #
^ $ & % $ ( # @*
# ) * % ) $

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Staff

Party Mascot

DeM0nFiRe wrote:
Heh, yeah the lego creator games were awesome. I spent a crapload of time building a giant to-scale castle in it once, but it slowed down so much because I was on an Intel Celeron 300Mhz, with 64MB of shared system memory XD When I finally upgraded my computer, the game didn't support the newer hardware, so I had to run it on software and it was still too slow D:

I want to know why there hasn't been a Lego Creator 2. Not Lego Creator Harry Potter, or Knights Kingdom, straight up Lego Creator 2. They could do things like letting you actually turn bricks around and stuff.

I still have a mother crapload of actual bricks in my closet too, but I don't really have time to use them very much anymore D: I recently considered buying the Imperial Star Destroyer set-- not the cheap tiny one, the one that is like 4 feet long :D

The Lego Creator games just didn't sell well enough, apparently. I've got a preview disk for the Knight's Kingdom thing, and it is crap. Did you know the Lego website has a piece of sofware you can use the assemble and order your own sets? They even add some of their favorites to the catalog. Oh, and I'd personally have gone with the Death Star or Millenium Falcon of the same line as that Star Destroyer. I've seen all three in LegoLand (I have a much younger cousin who absolutely loves the place) and those two look better, at least to me. Do you remember the Throwbots line? They were the beginning of the whole Bionicle thing, and I still have all of mine.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Numb
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Do you want more?

I think a lego game could be done though, if someone would put the time into the sprites. D: We would need a "3D" Lego template though, to match this grass tileset.

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Staff

Party Mascot

Turn the legos a full 180. The shadows are in the wrong direction, and it appears as though they are holes instead of nubs, or whatever they're called. Oh, and they should all have "LEGO" spelled out on them, if they were supposed to be legos.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Numb
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Do you want more?

I didn't make the tiles --- I requested them.

Top Top

Glitchfinder
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:15 pm
Staff

Party Mascot

LunarEclipse wrote:
I didn't make the tiles --- I requested them.

It's not too difficult to turn them around, at least.

Just call me Glitch.

Top Top

Numb
  Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Do you want more?

Oh I know XD, I could do that in paint XD.
But I am working on a different project D:

Top Top

alex10
  Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 am

L1 Slime
Lego games have always looked like Lego bricks, but come on, we know what those look like already. Instead of improving the lighting in the game or adding some new particle effects to Iron Man's blasters, TT Games should work to make these Lego Avengers resemble their real life counterparts. Instead of showing us more Lego, show us what these Lego minifigs look like inside a child's head. Remember Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? Lego Avengers should look like that.

Top Top