Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

AnnTenna
  Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 am
alien

Legend of the Mysterummy

RPG Maker 2003

The Role Playing Game which already caught the fancy of Russian game makers community...

The game takes place on the fantastic planet Ezzz populated by humans, elves and many different mystical creatures. The whole planet is a single big country and in its history were no wars, because all people signed the pact of friendship.

The game story is focused on a strange thing named Dryan'ka, which is passed to Toons, the protagonist of this game, by his parents. In the beginning Toons tries to find out the purpose of this thing.

FEATURES:
    * Magic, positive atmosphere
    * Non-linear game play.
    * The game consists of 577 maps
    * 7 playable characters with bright dispositions which can be found or not throughout the story.
    *You need about 10-15 hours to finish the game, but it can be played through several times, because it have several endings, both bad and good, and varied characters combinations.
    * Russian voice of heroes in fights
    * Humour
Also, you can
    * Fly on brooms and the dragon
    * Sail on the pirate ship and hunt for treasures
    * Find many logical riddles
    * And many secret places to visit
Unfortunately the game have some imperfections:
    * most of graphics and music is not original
    * Translated to English a little less than half of the game.

SCREENSHOTS:
Content Hidden

CHARACTERS:
Content Hidden

CREDITS
Content Hidden

DEVELOPERS
Lokator-studio (AnnTenna) & 2+1 Pictures & Light Zone and RPG-Maker Academy

DOWNLOAD
HERE

Last edited by AnnTenna on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Top Top

bacon
  Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 am
butts n booties
Staff

Party Mascot
Okay, I appreciate that you made a game and that you are willing to share it with us, but the issue is that we are an English Game Making community, therefore it is hard for the majority of the members to be able to play this game. Im not going to lock and dismiss this thread, but you need to take this into consideration and expect that you will not get much feedback on this. this also means to you members out there that I dont want to see any posts solely regarding the language, because Ive made it point blank clear and I will consider it spam if this does so happen.

Top Top

AnnTenna
  Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 am
alien

Well, I understand and I do not expect on game of the big feedback. Has laid out game more likely for the demonstration purposes. Thanks that have warned.

Top Top

Norton
  Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm sorry, but your custom characters are totally out of place with the rest of the game (and in comparison to the slightly edited RM2k3 style characters).
Also, some of your battle animations are way, WAY too long. Shorten them down a bit to make sure the player doesn't fall asleep during "Ultimate Destruction?" .

Sorry that sounds so critical, but I really don't see much of anything in this that makes me want to download and play. It's definitely a good step forward for you as a game designer however, and I hope you keep making games! The longer you do this, the better you'll get.

Good luck!

Top Top

Brewmeister
  Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 am
Paste above Main

lv 99 Balance Wizard

I dunno. I kinda like it. It's 'cute', which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some of the mapping doesn't look perfectly clean. The battle system looks easy enough to use.

I bet if you translated it to English, and found a better (faster) download site a bunch of people here would check it out.

Be Well

Top Top

AnnTenna
  Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am
alien

Quote:
I'm sorry, but your custom characters are totally out of place with the rest of the game (and in comparison to the slightly edited RM2k3 style characters).

Yes, GRAPHICS in game far is not ideal, it is visible open eyes. And not only characters are out of place with the rest of the game, but also fases, chipsets and many other GRAPHICS. We collected this on particles. The good artist in a command has appeared already towards the end of creation of game, and a little could make.

Quote:
Also, some of your battle animations are way, WAY too long. Shorten them down a bit to make sure the player doesn't fall asleep during "Ultimate Destruction?" .

In our Russian community too some people were dissatisfied with it. I brought up a question of acceleration of fights at our Russian forum on the RPG-MAKER, but we have not found the suitable decision of a problem.

Quote:
Sorry that sounds so critical, but I really don't see much of anything in this that makes me want to download and play. It's definitely a good step forward for you as a game designer however, and I hope you keep making games! The longer you do this, the better you'll get.

Good luck!

Thanks, of course, at this forum many much more interesting and beautiful games. And it is my first project on the RPG-MAKER. I learn to do games and I will try to do better.

Brewmeister, I do not doubt that game would become much better, if is in English. Then it many-many people would look. Perhaps, somebody would like this game.
But now there is no possibility to translate game. If game we will translate, I will necessarily inform.

Top Top

AnnTenna
  Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm
alien

This is unbelievable, but half of the game is translated to English. Updated the first post and added a download link!

Top Top