Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
    Volrath
  Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Sponsor

Well, it's obviously been a while since we promised that the last arc was coming "soon." The delay has resulted from outside interference (damn real world responsibilities, what a pain. Don't they realize we have a game to get out?) and not from any problem with the game. Testing is done, some bug-fixing and final tweaks need to occur and then we're done. We're hoping for October, but I wouldn't be especially surprised if it spilled into early November. :rock:

Top Top

glorious caesar
  Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Warnings: 1
sw333333333333333333333333333333t

Spam like this is not ok in project threads; you know better. ~staff

Top Top

Xephyr
  Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

This is definitely going to go down as the greatest achievement in the history of RPG Maker.

Top Top

Speedpaws
  Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm
Sponsor

ZOMG I've been wondering when MOTW was going to be released. I returned in time to see it released! Epicness.

Top Top

Volrath
  Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 am
Sponsor

Yeah, so we weren't planning on having a freak October snowstorm utterly kick Connecticut's ass. Both ArtBane and I currently without power at our homes, but hopefully it will come back before too long. Before this happened, there had been some good progress on the last round of bug-fixing and artwork. Thanks for your patience and we hope to have this bad boy out as soon as we can.

Top Top

Volrath
  Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm
Sponsor

Another update: The game is done, but we're not releasing it on the larger forums just yet. The reason for this is we had some concerns that some of the structural changes to scripts and whatnot that we needed to make some parts of Arc VII possible could feasibly have an impact on the previous arcs. It was hard to talk our testers into playing the entire game AGAIN just to look out for that, so we figured we would have something of a "public beta" on our forums. So once we're confident that we've weeded out any major issues, we'll formally bring it over here. But if you really can't wait, you can get a hold of the public beta at our forums on http://www.solest.org.

Top Top

Volrath
  Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 am
Sponsor

Okay, this is IT. The complete Master of the Wind (including Arc VII) is now available on the first page of this thread! (and here if you don't want to waste time getting there) We've had it on our website for a while, allowing our players to find bugs and other issues that we've fixed for this version. It's possible we may update it in the future for additional artwork and stuff, but this is the real deal. Thanks for the years of support and we hope you enjoy the end of MotW!

Top Top

gRaViJa
  Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 pm
Creator of Ascension

This is a great achievement man, why isn't everyone all over this thread?

Top Top

Anopob
  Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm

gRaViJa wrote:
This is a great achievement man, why isn't everyone all over this thread?

Because they're too busy playing :P Yeah you're right though, it is a great achievement. Congrats! I'm really looking forward to finishing the game now :D

Top Top

Erichermit
  Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 am

Party Mascot

Congratulations, it must feel great! I honestly would probably rank this as one of the best RPGs I've ever played and probably the best RPGMaker game I have played (I'd say there is one more that I consider equal.)

I plan to download and finish the new version with haste. Although, it has been so long since I made my original file, perhaps I should start all over from the beginning...

Top Top

The Law G14
  Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:03 pm

I've never played this game but I ought to download it from all the compliments I've heard. But what I really want to say is that it's really inspiring to hear someone complete such a long RPG and stay dedicated to it for what looks like five or more years. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration so I can stay dedicated with my game (I've only been working on it for like eight months and I'm already losing motivation and this really helped me get it back :) )

Top Top

JD_Slasha
  Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 am
Eternal Optimist
Retired Staff

L1 Slime
Man, I envy the fact that you committed to a project AND completed it. Congratulations good sirs, you are awesome!

Top Top

Speedpaws
  Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 am
Sponsor

Not to resurrect an old topic, but I needed to comment. I just needed to say I finally finished this game, restarting from the beginning to the end, and I have to say I loved every moment of it. The history is so detailed and the characters just draw you in. You had such amazing music choices for battles, cut scenes, and everywhere else music was placed. The puzzles weren't often complicated, but added a nice touch. It was just a phenomenal end. Congratulations on finishing this amazing story! =)

Top Top

lockpick
  Fri May 25, 2012 5:31 am

There are other more methods using Ariel in the Gorge. But I'll only state 2 for now. Because of lack of time.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74