Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HOME FORUMS DISCORD GAMES RPG MAKER SEARCH

Anaryu
  Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:25 pm
Sponsor

iceplosion wrote:
Actually the game has different endings each time you play through (That feature is still there in the final version, right?)

Yes. You'll also get more of the weapons/crests as you play since you need to max the 4 stats that go up to get EVERY item available.

Spoiler for reals yo

ImageImage
In Progress:

Last edited by Anaryu on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Calibre
  Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:42 am
What are you supposed to write here because I don't know.
Sponsor

Just popping into let you know you had yet another player today.

I didn't play too long because it's not really my thing from what I did play but its a really well made game.  The gravity you have going in the battle works beautifully.  I'm just more of an exploratory guy rather than watch text and battle.  Yeah don't have much more to say really but I knew I always liked to know people were playing my creation so there you have it!

Ciao.

ImageImage

Top Top

Anaryu
  Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 am
Sponsor

Thanks Calibre, it is good to hear that people have played it at all, can't help but wonder if anyone downloaded it or if it's sitting in a folder with 500 other projects that will likely never see play... kinda like is sitting on my desktop in a folder right now... :O

ImageImage
In Progress:

Top Top

SorcerGamble2
  Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:17 am

i have limited patience for playing, rather than making, games...

but i would try anything that you and your teamate make :D
I didn't realize this was now a completed game and am downloading it now.

(EDIT)  HA!  Awesome work bro.  Other than being fairly short, it was more entertaining than many commercial games that i have played.  If this were a longer game, it could be released as a for profit game.  I love how i never once saw a rtp vx character... very original how the entire game is based around battles and dialogue/discovery.  Amazing battle system.  Awesome movement (by the pixel).  If i didn't know is was made with rpgmaker, i never would have even guessed it.

Last edited by SorcerGamble2 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Anopob
  Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 am

I just tried it for a few battles and I can already tell it's super amazing. Though is it just me or it's somewhat difficult? The monsters have so much health and it takes quite a while to actually kill them (besides the small head guys).

Top Top

Anaryu
  Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:52 am
Sponsor

Anopob wrote:
I just tried it for a few battles and I can already tell it's super amazing. Though is it just me or it's somewhat difficult? The monsters have so much health and it takes quite a while to actually kill them (besides the small head guys).

You'll want to throw some special attacks in there for the tougher guys, those do a significant amount of damage. If it's proving pretty tough you can knock down the difficulty too. I plan to make 'Normal' a bit less difficult overall.

ImageImage
In Progress:

Top Top

Ayame
  Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:33 am

I just got Skye yesterday. I thought the game was postponed due to the super-evil bug that crashes the game xD And it's amazing, as any of your other games, Anaryu.

Btw, there are a thing you may not know yet :-/

Hmm ...

Just telling you that I enjoy the game so much, and will definitely play SkyE again when I have time. Good luck on your Game Maker project, btw ^_^

Last edited by Ayame on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top