Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
    BizarreMonkey
  Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:02 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
This game contains intermediate coarse language, subtle and slightly humorous biblical jabs, several violent (though goofishly animated and cartoony) scenes and enough epic over-saturated brilliance to bring Hitler back from the dead and restore his artistic drive. If you feel you may be offended, check up on the Crazy Chimp Collective Tolerance Advisory.
Image
"Everything's possible, sadly... there are very few who realize the possibilities."
~Spooky Schema


Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden
Image
Content Hidden


Last edited by BizarreMonkey on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 am, edited 11 times in total.

Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
I've been working on this and its coming along nicely, here's something to show for it. :o

Enjoy. Later on I'll be recording some gameplay footage and Space Exploration, stay tuned and try out the game. ^.^


Top Top
Profile      
 

    bacon
  Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 pm
butts n booties
User avatar
Staff

Party Mascot
Cute.

The graphics definitely need some improvement if it were released as something other than hobby. Im also not a fan of the mspa shtick but that is more personal taste.

If I were to recommend one thing i would suggest trying not to make your maps so big. Since every tile is 32x32 it takes up a lot of space on the screen already.

But its great that you are trying to make your own graphics. And like you said its more of a hobby. Great to see progression; good luck on your goals!

The file size is really big?

_________________
Art Blog
Art Thread


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
pipesnogger wrote:
Cute.

The graphics definitely need some improvement if it were released as something other than hobby. Im also not a fan of the mspa shtick but that is more personal taste.
Curses, someone caught onto the shtick. :/

The graphics don't really worry me when I'm non-commercial, and people pay money for games that look terrible if they're fun, so its not really huge on my concerns.

pipesnogger wrote:
If I were to recommend one thing i would suggest trying not to make your maps so big. Since every tile is 32x32 it takes up a lot of space on the screen already.
I'm not sure what maps you speak of, but most of them are fairly small, theres a few big ones like Evergrove, Evergrove Cliffs and the Mines, but those sort of big maps aren't common place. Most are around 20x15 or slightly larger.

pipesnogger wrote:
But its great that you are trying to make your own graphics. And like you said its more of a hobby. Great to see progression; good luck on your goals!
Thanks, I'm glad to have a reply here too. ^.^

pipesnogger wrote:
The file size is really big?
45% Graphics, 45% Music, a lot of the graphics included aren't in use yet, but will be.

I don't think 118 megabytes is really enough to complain about, I did everything in my power to make it small without sacrificing too much quality.

That said, it will be roughly the same size come release, so you don't have to worry about it expending into a hegemonic mutation, its only going to differ by a couple megabytes here and there.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    fenryo
  Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm
User avatar
Member

Not fan of spatial game with dark ambiant (already too much dark matter in my real life lol) but I appreciate the work done mainly in the craft system that's something I luv in game.

For the story I don't sens a link between the charaters and me for the moment. One evolution you coul have make is that characters are representative of some of our thought about your problematic

# hoping you understand me despite my catastrophic english loool

_________________
To be realistic is to find a rationnal way for wonderfull achievements...


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
fenryo wrote:
# hoping you understand me despite my catastrophic english loool
I wouldn't ask for miracles.

fenryo wrote:
Not fan of spatial game with dark ambiant (already too much dark matter in my real life lol) but I appreciate the work done mainly in the craft system that's something I luv in game.
Ehh, I wouldn't say its dark, in the sense of of the word, but it does change tones pretty fast. I think what mostly gets people is the creepy undertones that I don't even intend on being there, they just... end up there; being creep and darko. If you meant you're worried its darkly ambient, as in, set lucidly in space, that's not the case, at least... certainly not yet.

The crafting system, to my great chagrin, doesn't function perfectly so make sure to always save before going on an alchemy binge.

fenryo wrote:
For the story I don't sens a link between the charaters and me for the moment. One evolution you coul have make is that characters are representative of some of our thought about your problematic
If you aren't sure you'll like the characters, then that's fine, this is a very polarizing game and with such entities of creative potential, it is not for everyone.

There's no emo characters or anti-social misanthropes which generally people can get easily attached to, but Spooky does serve being a cynic asshole pretty well.

_________________
Websites:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Social Media:
Image Image Image


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Okay, I said I'd be later on adding a gameplay preview, now is the time. Enjoy.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Bumping this for a few reasons:
A.) About to release it in less than a month.
B.) Wanted to show some vids.

Between the time of my last post and now a few startling things have happened, firstly I've rounded up a team who have done an excellent job at helping with art and music. I myself have been going all out with dev since early october and from it's beta the game is barely recognizable.

To show you, here's a trailer.

And here is an insanely hard optional boss battle, enjoy!


Top Top
Profile      
 

    Amy
  Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 am
User avatar
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
:o Good luck with the release! And thanks for coming back to post this.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Haha, thanks! I'll have a really stellar trailer up on the first of december at Midday Greenwich time (+0:00 GMT), for America it'll be around the early morning hours, for me it'll be 10 PM at night. Then on the 12th I'll have the release build up.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:34 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
So here is the trailer for the release of Menagerie, you may get hyped if you wish.

Special thanks to Andinator, Xzygon, TktheKnight, Apoc, Usagi Shinobi and FelicitousArtisan for the VA assistance.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
36 minutes late, but at last it's here!

See first post.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    Amy
  Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 pm
User avatar
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Damnit, my laptop hasn't come yet... I am going to play this so hard when it does :pissed:


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:25 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Probably just as well, found a game breaking bug shortly into act 2, which I only recently had the chance to fix.

During that, I also did a full playtest of the game with a copy of it so I could directly fix bugs as I spotted them, there should be very little left in the way of errors. Any that remain will likely be of a purely cosmetic nature.

First post updated with new Download.

Menagerie Patch 1.0.1
-Fixed the Vertical position of Tac's eyes in [CS] Mutiny.
-Recompiled in a fashion to eradicate the game-breaking cache error.
-Corrected a missing file error crash, the game should now be crash free!
-Two fridges in the Ironstep Inn were functioning as impassable barriers post-harvest, this has been fixed.
-Corrected some odd picture behaviour in [CS] Solitaire
-Fixed a small cosmetic tile error in the Galaxion Game Cafe
-Did some work on syncing for [CS] Heavenbound
-Parallax fixes for [CS] Solitaire
-Several bits of odd sounding dialogue corrected.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    coyotecraft
  Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 pm
User avatar
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Downloading. Holy crap that's a big file, this is going to take a while.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    coyotecraft
  Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 pm
User avatar
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Ok, started new game. Went to this screen:
Image
Waited a few minutes listening to the music loop. Found I could open the menu and move an invisible character around. I think, maybe you forgot to set the starting point in the right spot?


edit: Also, I dropped the graphics folder into PngOptimizer and dropped the file size from 312MB to 270MB. If could be reduced even more since the really big files could be done as particle movements.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
I am so sorry about this, I fucked up again.

Patch 1.0.2 (13 KB)

Download that to the game's root directory, and extract it, it should fix it.

I will never make deadlines again, in my fixing all of the other bugs I completely forgot about the start location. WHY CAN'T I JUST MAKE A STABLE RELEASE EVER JUST.... UGGGHHH D:<

I'm so mad with myself, first for being an autistic number-hugging fuckwit, but also for messing up twice.

The big upload will be updated soon. But for now that patch will do.

Quote:
PngOptimizer
Ooh! Could I have a link to this program? I'd love a way to cut down the file size.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    coyotecraft
  Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:48 am
User avatar
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
http://psydk.org/PngOptimizer.php
And actually, it looked like there were some leftover rtp resources like the actor faces that you could take out. I haven't seen them used yet anyways. Just built the spaceship.

viewtopic.php?f=179&t=71231&p=878110&hilit=data+checker#p878110
This is a datachecker. helps find any missing files and tells you what's unused.

Other than the starting point. The only game stopping error I found was Spooky's first intermission. The player can move the character at bit at the start which will throw off the move event. Walks into wall, event can't continue. I've been careful not to press any arrows during cutscenes after that.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    coyotecraft
  Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:17 am
User avatar
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Finished! That was a very wordy ride. I thought that last battle would go on forever.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:51 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Whoa, crap... you already cleared it?

It took me longer than it did you, though i did do planetary stuff too, so that's sorta different.

Also, if you have any feedback on the last battle, i'd be pleased to hear it. I geared myself stupidly well so I beat him shortly after the final attack he did (which does 12,000 damage to each character) so it might be that it took longer for others.

If you meant over all, as in all three of the fights, then yeah, collectively they take around 15 minutes for me.

Also, updated major build with the start location fix.

Patch 1.0.2
-Relocated start position to it's correct area.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    coyotecraft
  Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 pm
User avatar
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
The time on my last save was around 5hours 30mins. But the last battle was pretty long. Plus I had to retry in a few places so it was probably closer to 7 hours total.

I didn't go out of my way to harvest materials, it probably would have been easier if I had crafted the stat bonuses. I only made a bunch of mushrooms and raised Spookie's magick. The only weapons (except of the end game stuff) that were worth buying were the instant kill ones. I didn't bother using equipment that only raised stats by 1 or 2 points.
Fatty had the highest attack, at one point he critical countered the last boss around 12,000. But usually he did only 2,000. Fyori mostly healed, but her one special attack was useful on monsters that resisted everything. Spooky had the highest magick, that made the reflect magic item really useful. I mostly used him to drain HP. Gerald was pretty useless even with the best sword he was only doing around 400 damage, so I used him as a buffer and defended or distributed mp potions around.

It seemed like there were a lot of pointless stuff. You didn't get exp from battles, so removing that screen would have made things move quicker. You get all the ship parts handed to you, so it was confusing that those parts appeared in the fusion manual. I almost wasted material on them. Would building a second ship do anything?


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:54 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
coyotecraft wrote:
The only weapons (except of the end game stuff) that were worth buying were the instant kill ones. I didn't bother using equipment that only raised stats by 1 or 2 points.
Stats are increased by percentages, not by flat amounts, so it won't show immediately, I usually have Gerald as the high dpser, with his top tier weapon and 2 'Loion's Swordsmanship' he can use his ultimate Ascension ability and reg attack 3 times in a row for 8-12 k
coyotecraft wrote:
Fatty had the highest attack, at one point he critical countered the last boss around 12,000. But usually he did only 2,000.
That's the way the battle systme handles countered damage calculation, not a whole lot i can do about it.
coyotecraft wrote:
Fyori mostly healed, but her one special attack was useful on monsters that resisted everything.
Any attacks with the blue non-specifc blast icon are non-elemental, and therefore, no sort of enemies can resist them, Gerald's Revelation ability and several others have a couple abilities, Spooky is the exception.
coyotecraft wrote:
Spooky had the highest magick, that made the reflect magic item really useful. I mostly used him to drain HP.
I usually make a 'Furen's Vigor' so he crits nearly all the time.
coyotecraft wrote:
Gerald was pretty useless even with the best sword he was only doing around 400 damage, so I used him as a buffer and defended or distributed mp potions around.
Haha, wow, did you try equipping him with a Loion's swordsmanship, just one can easily double his output, with an ability that makes hm untouchable and allows him to attack three times per one, he can be the highest dps easy.

It's incredible how differently we built our characters, I can't say I don't like the diversity and the emphasis on player choice, which brings us to the next line of inquiry.

coyotecraft wrote:
It seemed like there were a lot of pointless stuff. You didn't get exp from battles, so removing that screen would have made things move quicker.
The point of wandering monsters is for loot, it's ideal to know what your getting so you can hunt the right sort of mobs. You can go entirely without fighting optional wandering ncounters if you desire, this is very much player choice.

coyotecraft wrote:
You get all the ship parts handed to you, so it was confusing that those parts appeared in the fusion manual. I almost wasted material on them. Would building a second ship do anything?
No, I just left it in so people could if they wanted to for some reason.

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, while your experience may not have been optimal for the final boss, you still beat it, and in an entirely different way to what I did, this is pleasing to me because it means a lot of choices are in the players hands. Which is what I wanted.

Cheers. ^.^


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:59 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
If anyone is interested:


Top Top
Profile      
 

    Erichermit
  Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:49 pm
User avatar
Member

Party Mascot

Location: R'lyeh
That you have been influenced by homestuck in clear in this one! =P

But it's not a bad thing. It looks very unique in general. I've personally never seen an RMXP project with a lot of actual cutscenes in it. From the trailer it looks like theres a lot of variation in gameplay as well. I can't download and play right now as I'm on vacation, but I will be doing so when I got home, I'll give my critique after I finish.

Obviously, the graphics could use some improvements, but mostly I'm glad that you didn't let that stop you from doing the most important part: making and releasing the damn thing. Any graphical complaints anyone could have are assuredly minor when considered that this is an (apparently pretty long) full game with innovation not too common in to the RM community. (At least, innovation not too common with released game. I see plenty of vaporware with it.)

One final note is that I was reading your comments and noticed that monsters dont give EXP. I love this, and is something I've been thinking was a great idea for a little while now.

_________________


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Erichermit wrote:
That you have been influenced by homestuck in clear in this one! =P
Aw dang, it's still obvious? :o

Well, hopefully not as much so as it was in beta!

Erichermit wrote:
But it's not a bad thing. It looks very unique in general. I've personally never seen an RMXP project with a lot of actual cutscenes in it.
Aww, thanks! Also, in case that wasn't a typo, it's made in VX Ace, not RMXP.

Though your point still stands, I don't think I've seen anyone use picture commands or make cutscenes to the graphic extent I do. I have played a lot of Demos this year, too! Only Trial (by Trial-jin) came close.

Erichermit wrote:
From the trailer it looks like theres a lot of variation in gameplay as well.
How perceptive of you! Yes, there's ye olde sideview battles among the various evented ABS battles, some where you have to merely survive, where others you have to fight back.

Erichermit wrote:
I can't download and play right now as I'm on vacation, but I will be doing so when I got home, I'll give my critique after I finish.
All good, mate. I anticipate your analysis!

Erichermit wrote:
Obviously, the graphics could use some improvements, but mostly I'm glad that you didn't let that stop you from doing the most important part: making and releasing the damn thing.
I think had I tried to do all out graphics along with all of the gameplay elements and cutscenes this project may have driven me literally insane. I decided to focus on getting the gameplay to a degree where it's fun, the graphics have been upgraded multiple times throughout the projects long development cycle, too.

Erichermit wrote:
Any graphical complaints anyone could have are assuredly minor when considered that this is an (apparently pretty long) full game with innovation not too common in to the RM community. (At least, innovation not too common with released game. I see plenty of vaporware with it.)
This game has come close several times to being vaporware, but I persisted and with my team of Crazy Chimpanzee Cooks we got it done in just the nick of time! It would have easily been extended to 12/12/2014 had I decided to go graphical glory with it.

Erichermit wrote:
One final note is that I was reading your comments and noticed that monsters dont give EXP. I love this, and is something I've been thinking was a great idea for a little while now.
Only bosses give EXP and solo encounters in each characters beginning introduction, this is mainly to keep it balanced, since leveling once can mean getting another 100 HP in this game. The experience is rigged, and I'm okay with wandering monsters not giving EXP because you can choose to never fight one and also they drop something more important, decent quantities of resources for Fusion.

Thanks so much for the feedback!


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:30 am
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
LIVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS STREAM IN AN HOUR AND A HALF (5 PM PST), DON'T MISS IT!


Top Top
Profile      
 

    Amy
  Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:32 pm
User avatar
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Finally got around to downloading this. Looking good so far. I'll probably write up a proper review or something when I have time, but all this animation is what I was talking about in (whatever thread I was talking about animation in). This is a game rather than a tweaking of RPG Maker variables.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    Erichermit
  Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 pm
User avatar
Member

Party Mascot

Location: R'lyeh
Alright, so as promised, I have played it a bit.

The combat system is nice! I think it's a more interesting side-view battle system than most. As of now it seems entirely based around the proper use of boons, which to me tends to make a much more strategic system than "use your best move!!"

The fusion system is nice too. I'm having to struggle with my desire to grab the materials off of EVERYTHING vs realize there is no way I need that much wood.

The cutscenes are also just as cool as I thought.

The supreme homestuck influences. I'm having a hard time deciding whether they're endearing or detrimental. I think that the crazy alien with the sword is just too obviously "Jack Noir" for my tastes, even down to "Cyan Reaches" and such, but everything else seems fine.

In general, I'm loving most of the humor all over the place.

I've just finished blowing up the power generator on the big ship and have logged off for the day, but I'll be sure to go back and finish it soon. Thanks for the game!

_________________


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Holy Hell. I was asked recently on a Live Q&A where I got the majority of the feedback, and I said here since this has been the place most willing to give it all a go.

Now I have two posts more! :o

Erichermit wrote:
Alright, so as promised, I have played it a bit.

The combat system is nice! I think it's a more interesting side-view battle system than most. As of now it seems entirely based around the proper use of boons, which to me tends to make a much more strategic system than "use your best move!!"
A lot of the influence for strategy in this game was inspired from Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4, which also are strategic a fair bit by way of states. I'm glad you liked the sideview battles! I did try my best to polish it to a mirror shine but I still expected they might feel weak.

Erichermit wrote:
The fusion system is nice too. I'm having to struggle with my desire to grab the materials off of EVERYTHING vs realize there is no way I need that much wood.
Realistically, you could get every single thing even if it would serve no purpose in the end. Hypothetically you might run out of time but that's never stopped anyone.

Just wait until you unlock space exploration. :B

Erichermit wrote:
The cutscenes are also just as cool as I thought.
I'm glad they are up to par, though in the future I'm going to avoid marketing games off of cut-scenes.

Erichermit wrote:
The supreme homestuck influences. I'm having a hard time deciding whether they're endearing or detrimental.
It's hard to say with fidelity if avoiding it entirely was possible, I have cut a lot down but there are yes, still glaring influences throughout and I am not proud of them.

Erichermit wrote:
I think that the crazy alien with the sword is just too obviously "Jack Noir" for my tastes, even down to "Cyan Reaches" and such, but everything else seems fine.
Originally he was jack noir down to the marrow in personality, bad temperament, silent endless killing, but I decided to change his personality so he would be more of a psychopathic bipolar cat in the hat. Vaudevillain at times and villainous at others. Given the original design for him I would have needed to do an entire re-haul of the plot to avoid the similarities entirely, I figured I may as well use this game to drain the homestuck phlegm out of my system so I can start fresh for the next thing I make.

Erichermit wrote:
In general, I'm loving most of the humor all over the place.
I'm glad it appealed to you, I tried my best to make it legible for most audiences so as to not detach those who may not get an inside joke of a certain fandom or product. The defining line is when you can make an in-joke and have people without the resources or culture to get it, still find amusement in it somewhere. Whether I have done this successfully, I am not sure. For the most part the characters interaction with each other and the odd wording sometimes used should get a giggle out of most.

I'll be honest, I'm going in-depth about this because I was worried I might not nail the humor in this game which is something I sold well on (hypothetically) in my first release, so i was and still sort of am worried that the humor isn't as good as I want it to be. I've had people tell me the humor is good though, Homestuck fans and not. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing the matter.

Erichermit wrote:
I've just finished blowing up the power generator on the big ship and have logged off for the day, but I'll be sure to go back and finish it soon. Thanks for the game!
You're welcome, and for the most part you've passed the blatant Homestuck influence.

Princess Amy wrote:
Finally got around to downloading this. Looking good so far. I'll probably write up a proper review or something when I have time, but all this animation is what I was talking about in (whatever thread I was talking about animation in). This is a game rather than a tweaking of RPG Maker variables.
Thanks! I've actually had people think I've done this with something like game maker since there are very few games that stretch the engine this far. So while I still have my doubts about the game, I'm still really proud of it and how it's been received!

If anyone was curious about the Q&A I mentioned a little while ago, we had some issues with TwitchTV and the majority of it was lost, here's a video with what remains.


Top Top
Profile      
 

    BizarreMonkey
  Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:57 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.
User avatar
Member

Competent Minion

Location: Straya Land Carnt.
Image
Coming soon...


Top Top
Profile      
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

We are an independent, not-for-profit game making community.
Homepage
Board Index
About Us
Downloadable Games
Free Browser Games
Games in Development
RPG Maker Support
Game Maker Support
Construct 2 Support
HBGames the eZine
Advanced RPG Maker
Site Announcements
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group