Where are my Internets?
It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online.
● Unusual idea and setting.
● Original graphics with a unique style.
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack.
● Single Player, with up to four Characters.
● A lot of surprises and humor. YorickWas born and grew up in the big city. He didn't ever expect that he would end up in such a remote village in the prime of his life. Poor Yorick! MatildaA cunning and witty heroine, she doesn't waste time she gets straight to the point, and will find a way out of any situation. TerenceA natural blonde person who is very impressionable. He suffers more than most over not having a connection to the internet. GreenieThe most cheerful and carefree person in the game, always honest and true, but she is often lucky for the most inexplicable reasons.
and.... Dice!Yes, it is the hero of a game too! He is a difficult and complicated many-sided character. Six-sided, to be precise. Created by AnnTenna PublisherDNVA MusicDee Kourtsman Game Engine: RPG Maker MV PluginsDK Plugins Special thanks ArtDarkDes
Tor Damian Design
Yanfly English translationMikhail
Mr_Woodrat TrailerDr_Z10 Steam page