OK so some more little updates for today.
Not worth replaying yet.
- Implemented the Lumberjack merchant skill, with a variety of different trees at different levels
- Implemented the miner merchant skill
- Added a dozen recipes for rocks that you mine (but will need to add refining of rocks before they're useful)
- Added many "inspect" options to various objects around the world
- Fixed map travel so you no longer jump if you're trying to move from the base of the map
- Added location splash to Port Tiben
- Added some texture to the grass in the world
- Added item icon display in messages
- Added cursors and tooltips to the inventory box
Basically if you see this symbol you know you can interact with the Thing, but that it probably won't give you anything useful. But might. But probably won't.
Often denotes where an object used in a future quest is, so take note. Useful for finding important things on the map.
Discovered some bugs that I am still to fix. That'll come next. Something in particular makes items spawn indefinitely. And also go into negative figures.