Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    BizarreMonkey
  Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 pm
Megalomaniac

Comic Relief

Nathaniel3W wrote:
Do you do all the voices Megalomaniac? What do you use for distorting your voice?
Lel, you can call me Biz if you want, it's much easier. Megalomaniac is just my title. As for voices, I do them all myself, yes, and distortion is done in Wavepad, an affordable program (that I have bought legit) which lets you do some pretty cool effects. It can also convert for multiple formats, it's like audacity, but less frustrating as it can save as wavs, mp3s, oggs and such and easily convert files between. Batch conversions too.

To note, in the video prior to the Twins, the one with Koko, Lilac and Lumi, only Lumi's voice has an effect applied (and it's a 6% adjustment to pitch and speed.), the rest is just mer having some range, I suppose. I also don't use any sort of effects for Pep, Tristy, Rolly or Limbo's voices, though in rare scenarios I do give Rolly a very slight speed and pitch adjustment, so he sounds a little deeper and slower.

Nathaniel3W wrote:
Someone once told me there used to be a few of us non-RPGM folks around here. I originally stopped in because I figured this would be a good spriter's resource. I even remember asking Princess Amy about the terms of use on RPGM's rtp resources and the character generator. Is that still around? I haven't used it in years.
Depends, there's a few, I know the Looseleaf one which does mack sprites is still around, but I can be sure the Famitsu chibi generator is gone, although VX Ace and RMMV now come with character generators prebuilt. I don't know about any of the XP ones (outside of Mack, as it is XP style) as XP was before my time.

As for non-rpg maker folks, Xilef and Sanchez are among them too, as far as I know.

Currently I have nothing new or amazing to show. But I will later.

Top Top

Nathaniel3W
  Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Generic Townsperson

Right. Biz. Sorry. I can see perfectly well that your name is BizarreMonkey. But for some reason my eyes kept drifting down towards your title. ("Hey. My eyes are up here," your avatar says to me.)

Top Top

Princess Amy
  Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 pm
Staff

Staff Chick

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 am
Megalomaniac

Comic Relief

Nathaniel3W wrote:
Right. Biz. Sorry. I can see perfectly well that your name is BizarreMonkey. But for some reason my eyes kept drifting down towards your title. ("Hey. My eyes are up here," your avatar says to me.)
In your defense title is pretty similar in spelling to tits. I don't mind being called Megalomaniac, it seemed only polite to if you weren't aware, make it easier for you, since its 3 letters in comparison to 12.

Well, I finally started on the gameplay mechanics for Fantasia, lots to adjust here (*speeds and visual / audio impact, mostly) but it's off to a good start.

Top Top

Nathaniel3W
  Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 am

Generic Townsperson

Amy, that's a big improvement. I thought it looked pretty good the way it was, but that's much better. I'm not sure what all the icons mean, but they look good. Putting the gold border around those individual icons helps tie it together Is the yellow semicircle thing a replacement for the other bar that used to be there?

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:45 am
Megalomaniac

Comic Relief

Fuckning collision bugs :[

That aside, I got a bunch done today.

Most of it is seen here:

But my composer also got hecka busy.

Top Top

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15