All begins with the Essence
All returns to the Essence
For hundreds of years, the ancient Salforians thrived to create some magical force. The solution came when they found a way to open an inter-dimensional rift and absorb souls from what they believe to be called the Essence. Without a host for these souls to embody in the mortal realm they were housed inside sacred crystals. Mighty Revenants appeared to defend the Essence but they to were sealed away in crystals. Eventually the ancient Salforians realized what they were doing was evil and they destroyed all methods of opening the rift.
Thousands of years later, the Qaros Empire finds an enigmatic crystal and their conquest to become a world super power flourishes.
Story Class: Mercenary Eldian Soldier
Blood Type: Who Cares this isn’t the FF7 player’s manual lol
Xander is an orphan adopted by the Vale family in Eldia after he ran away from Qaron soldiers in his village. He wants to believe its his mission to destroy all of Qaros including what started all of the pain in the first place.
Keira Stallard (General)
Story Class: High General of the Qaron Army
Birthplace: Qaros City in “The Heights”
Keira was born to Grand General Talon Stallard, a high ranking military official of Qaros. Wishing to follow in his footsteps, she enrolled herself into the Elite Military Academy of Qaros and has great pride for her nation. She believes it is her destiny to help create the most powerful empire on the planet...
Storm (Ex-Lieutenant Highwind)
Story Class: Former Lieutenant of the Qaron Security Front; Rebel
Birthplace: Qaros City in “The Midplate”
Storm defected from the empire because he knew in his heart what was going on. All the nefarious torture that is done. He lives in the povs helping children escape from the labs.
Story Class: Crystal Research Specimen Escapee
Birthplace: Nation of Eldia
Taken by some bums from Qaros for money, Jessen is still a strong spirited young boy though he isn’t as courageous as his older brother, Xander. To survive in the Povs he pickpockets from the other people and steals from the market place.
The Game's Core
~The Empire of Qaros
- The Government of Qaros is headed by the Honorable Premier Alvis who presides over the Senate. Alvis has recently promoted Senator Dice as his successor.The City of Qaros
- The Qaros City is a metropolis made up of 3 layers, or “tiers.” Each tier is stacked on top of one another like a sandwich.
- The Heights is the top layer of Qaros, is inhabited by upper class citizens and is the location of the Imperial Senate Building.
- The Mid-plate is the mid layer of Qaros, is inhabited by middle class folk and is the location of “The City Bazaar”
- The Povs is the bottom most layer of Qaros, is inhabited by lower class people and is the location of the dreaded “Factory.”The Military of Qaros
- The Army is led by Premiere Alvis, High General Talon and his daughter, Keira.
- The Security Front is led by Colonel Cyn, is responsible for the kidnapping of children, and all the secret dirty work of the empire.Other Mighty Nations
- The Union of Eldia; President Dreiser
- The Kingdom of Salfor; King Mace
The minds behind the game
Celesinator-------- Writer, Scenario, Planner, Director
ClosedWorlds ------ Writer, Scenario, Artist, Planner
Sinmora-------------Writer, Scenario, Planner
Mark Hans Avon---------Music Contributer - Main Theme Composer
- For providing such a great experience for us to experiment on making ourselves.
DEMO TO BE RELEASED TODAY