Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Big| Medium| Small] -

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:15 pm
Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Omnipresent Merchant

This game may not be for everyone, please read the CCC Tolerance Advisory before trying to appoint any sort of ill-willed opinions or impose any sort of poorly-conceived notions that I am breaking a social construct that you may claim to defend. Though there is a very high likelihood I don't give a shit, so you could just not bother and save everyone a lot of time.
We face in fall now, the Demons who hail from beyond our reality and all known realities. They who Embody both Fear and Power.

The Supreme Rulers of the Cosmos, not benevolent- and we are what they seek to remove.

Imperfections from their perfect future.

They are... The Twins.

DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING THE DISK BELOW! 696 MB

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Last edited by BizarreMonkey on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top Top

Starmage
  Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Generic Townsperson
Whoa!! I'm a huge fan of the custom sprites and artwork!! :O The trailer's looking good and the setting have me hooked!! ^_^ I'm looking forward for this. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Top Top

jafuvale
  Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:26 am

L1 Slime

I just tried it out and it's fantastic. So much fun. I hope this game sells well. :grin:

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:08 pm

Omnipresent Merchant

Starmage wrote:
Whoa!! I'm a huge fan of the custom sprites and artwork!! :O The trailer's looking good and the setting have me hooked!! ^_^ I'm looking forward for this. :)
If all goes as planned, I''ll have a public release demo ready for 3/14.

jafuvale wrote:
I just tried it out and it's fantastic. So much fun. I hope this game sells well. :grin:
That's pretty incredible you've managed to try it out when there is no public build available! :P

Maybe you're a secretly alpha tester and you're using a name here I don't recognize, though.

Also sell? Heheh~ The game will be completely free, my dude.

Also on notes of the game, slowly been working on updating the interior maps...

As was envisioned.
This isn't the final rendition but it's a good example of how interior maps will look when the game is public.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 am

Omnipresent Merchant

BUMP!

DEMO DISK RELEASED.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 am
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Played through day 1

My biggest grip is the positioning of everything. You have a large resolution, the text box is at the very bottom and spans the entire width of the wide screen. And then you have very tall portraits with animated faces in the upper corner, which is outside my range of vision while I'm reading. So my eyes are moving all over the screen, which is going to lead to eye fatigue.

Some bugs:
  • examining the meat in the living room from the side will change the graphic into a bucket of hay or grass. Needs the "Direction Fix" selected.
  • Playing as Lumi during the barbecue, you can go into the house, but examining everything will still by by Koko.
  • There's nothing marking the doors to the kitchen or dinning room, i would have just assumed the bottom goes to the hallway.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Omnipresent Merchant

coyotecraft wrote:
Played through day 1

My biggest grip is the positioning of everything. You have a large resolution, the text box is at the very bottom and spans the entire width of the wide screen. And then you have very tall portraits with animated faces in the upper corner, which is outside my range of vision while I'm reading. So my eyes are moving all over the screen, which is going to lead to eye fatigue.
I have severely bad peripheral vision (bad enough that I'm registered as legally blind) and I've never had issue so I dunno how that's proving problematic for you. You must be playing on a very large monitor.

coyotecraft wrote:
examining the meat in the living room from the side will change the graphic into a bucket of hay or grass. Needs the "Direction Fix" selected.
Noted, easy to fix, just missed it.
coyotecraft wrote:
Playing as Lumi during the barbecue, you can go into the house, but examining everything will still by by Koko.
Lol, that was intially intentional but I should fix that...
coyotecraft wrote:
There's nothing marking the doors to the kitchen or dinning room, i would have just assumed the bottom goes to the hallway.
Already fixed on the gamejolt build. I'll update the one here soon, too.

Top Top

BizarreMonkey
  Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Omnipresent Merchant

coyotecraft wrote:
Played through day 1

This should be a little easier on the eyes
and I'm doing more to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Top Top