Really interesting use of RPG Maker there. Love the graphics and gameplay. But when I was playing it I noticed a couple of things, and got some errors.
First thing is I got a game crashing script error to do with Sprite.Character whilst killing one of the enemies in a corridor.
Also with the graphics of the characters I think you should reduce the saturation, as they really seem to stand out from the gloomy backgrounds.
And finally, slow things down!! The manaquin type enemy things move slightly too quick. Try slowing them down to be more ghoul-like.
Other than that the game is great :D
I was doing some touch-ups on the project and I noticed what you meant by slowing some things down. Those dolls are way too fast! Maybe my computer was running slower before or something... So on that note I slowed them down! And the characters' lighting will be adjusted on Part 2 of the project.