Staff

Big Dumb Guy
:ohdear:

Top Top

Hybrida
  Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm
••••••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••••••

Party Mascot

Awww man. I was expecting an actual report. We already knew about the flirting with lady death.

*Shrugs*

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:48 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
Everything was white. And Jbrist was there. He said "There's no bacon here, go back"

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:41 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Truth is both bugs were completely unrelated in any way imaginable. Both have been fixed but I didn't fix either. :boo:

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:42 am
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Also I am kind of in awe at all those screenshots.

Top Top

Jason
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 am
Awesome Bro

Generic Townsperson
coyotecraft wrote:
Everything was white. And Jbrist was there. He said "There's no bacon here, go back"

Okay, you've got my interest...

Top Top

Juan J. Sánchez
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 am
I'm a doctor in Costa Rica.
Sponsor

Party Mascot

I'm pretty sure I saw a dick pic in the GIF.

Top Top

Hybrida
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:54 am
••••••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••••••

Party Mascot

I dunno about all that, but I did see Hybrida (Syla), RKO (Megaman), Olivia (blackface), and RM Gawd (Goku) in the gif. You know back then when HBG was a bunch of jerks, and got bit in the ass for letting one moderator be corrupt. All fun and games until he turned on yall ass. Ironically I recorded his confession by pretending to be Xenia in an IRC. A certain chat was secretly screen shotted.

Good times. I never forget anything. It's why I'm perfectly okay with this place just going away one day. Until then, I'll be here to monitor progress. Maybe play some people's rm project in secret. I dunno.

Hybrida remembers everything and everyone... (Mmmm, Nikki was a very interesting member. Too bad I didn't get close enough to that person back then. A real shame. Our games were similar and sexy.)

Wyatt was normally nice to me. I sure miss "her". I still have a pic of "her" in a room looking cute in "her" glasses and nice dress. Such a high IQ, unlike the rest of the place. Sweet person. I miss "her" the most. Shame "she's" 'gone'... *Winks at Amy*

So many missed opportunities... *sigh*

Top Top

Amy
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy
Yeah I miss Wyatt.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:11 pm
Sponsor

Omnipresent Merchant
some of the board styles are still work. You just have to to specify the style # in the url.
viewtopic.php?style=37&f=3&t=79103

man, looking at the grey and red style makes me depressed. Glad we switched to blue.
index.php?style=16

and I don't remember this at all
index.php?style=09

Last edited by coyotecraft on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top Top

Xilef
  Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:20 pm
Staff

Big Dumb Guy

The current theme still feels pretty good. The orange accent colour is perfect - in my opinion.

What I'd change right now is too drastic to really be done (involves absolutely ruining the landing page - I don't even go on hbgames.org right now, it's always /forums immediately for me).

I'd also fix the lack of a clear PM button on profile. Right now PMs (as far as I can see) can only be sent by the tiny button at the bottom of individual posts, which has caught me spending 5 minutes trying to figure out how to send a PM in the past.

Top Top

ZenVirZan
  Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:27 am
very undead
Sponsor

Inept Evil Stooge

Xilef wrote:
What I'd change right now is too drastic to really be done (involves absolutely ruining the landing page - I don't even go on hbgames.org right now, it's always /forums immediately for me).
Yeah I think I posted in the quick fixes thread that the width really needs to be fixed. It's not the drastic change you meant, but it's definitely a change that should be made.

Top Top