Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HOME FORUMS DISCORD GAMES RPG MAKER SEARCH

StrawberrySmiles
  Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 am
Sponsor

Generic Townsperson

Breaking Bad with Star. I'm kind of sick of the depressing things going on this final season. Like, I kind of want to be done already. ;_;

I was watching the Tudors, but I'm slow, so yeah. XD

Anime: Morbito. Great animation.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:49 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Just discovered Moonbeam City. I don't usually watch comedy central. Hell, I don't even know how I ended up on that channel to even catch a new series. You can see the punchlines coming a mile away, but the 80's aesthetic is amusing.

Top Top

Ellie
  Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 am
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Breaking bad should have ended at season four. The final season is just depressing and bland and the ending unfulfiling. I guess the end of s4 was just so good that it could never keep that momentum.

Top Top

Eva33
  Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am

L1 Slime
I adore "The Mentalist".

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:40 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Saw a new X-files episode.

It was a little more graphic than what I remember, but at the same time it's how I always imagine it.
They make a few cultural references just to remind you how much has changed over the years. But I wish they didn't mention how informed they are without using google. Because it's just so unreal they way they recite dates, names, medical cases and whatnot on the spot. I never questioned it before, it was just the show's way of saying "we're not completely making this stuff up"

Top Top

Hybrida
  Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 pm
••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••

Party Mascot

(dis necromancer post)

Battlebots and Robot wars just ended. I watch Supergirl now. It's gonna be 10 months before anything Robot related comes on again. That sucks. No 24, no supernatural, no alot of good shows.

Kinda sucks badly for TV. Gotta wait 30 days until something good returns.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:22 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
September is the worst.
All shows are hitting their season (or series) finale. New episodes don't start until 2017.
Taking interest in new shows is hard for me. Cliffhangers don't keep me up at night.
I just look forward to having a routine of sitting in front of the TV for a few hours, instead of flipping through the guide, sighing, and shutting it off.

Top Top

Hybrida
  Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm
••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••

Party Mascot

I watch Family Guy again. Don't know why I stopped in the 1st place. Still funny. Might be the only cartoon the makes me LOL really hard.

That Zorn dude is kinda funny too. Wait, WTF happened to American Dad? I hope it didn't pull a 'King of the Hill' on me. :( That shit wasnt cool.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:14 am
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
The Magicians Season 2 airs tonight on Syfy. I've been waiting for this. I even got my friend to watch it so I have someone to talk about it with.

Top Top

Ellie
  Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:29 am
Staff

Omnipresent Merchant
Every episode of Police Squad is currently on YouTube.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:27 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
Watching Syfy's series Dark Matter.
This latest episode was a Groundhog Day/time loop episode. My favorite kind of episode. It sounds cliche, but honestly I haven't seen an episode like that in a long time. Like, a real episode, not a skit or subversion of it.

Ok, but this episode ends with a teaser of the future. I kinda hate that. It's "the youngest character is now an old lady who had been waiting for this encounter to send her back" kinda thing.
She drops all these hints at what's to come. But it's also like -none of this might happen- and they don't make TV shows like they used to that can go on for 7 seasons. You know? They're making promises they can't fill.

Top Top

Hybrida
  Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:29 pm
••• Ultra Ego Maniac •••

Party Mascot

I finished season 1 of the Mist.

If you liked the movie called the mist, please stay away from this show. No monsters, nothing like the movie. This TV show will leave you mad and disappointed if you're waiting to see the monsters. Repeat no monsters! Just SJW shit and characters nobody cares about.

The show would have been 5 times better if they named it 'The Haze' or 'Judgement Fog'.
People were expecting giant spiders and Lobster scorpions. All you're getting is a giant shadow creature who makes one cool appearance. He's never seen again.

While the show is mediocre, I enjoyed it. The creator should just rename the show.
Imagine Star Wars with no spaceships, or Godzilla with no action or destruction. A silly novice move. At least discover what your audience liked about your movie before creating a show based on it. Monsters dammit!!

Top Top

LaDestitute
  Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Gabber Robot

Party Mascot
I started watching American Gods just a bit earlier. This show is really good, they did a good job of Gaiman's 2001 novel and I just love Mr. Wednesday/Odin so much. Anansi isn't too bad either, though.

Top Top

coyotecraft
  Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:37 pm
Sponsor

Mysterious Wizard
So who's watching the new Doctor Who?
Seen the first couple episodes. I'm not disappointed yet. But I'm not feeling it with the current companions.

Top Top